1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals, health systems, and payers increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. Healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to connect disparate systems, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that inhibit efficient and timely patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. We are on a mission to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential by creating the Internet of Healthcare so patients everywhere benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
We are looking for a new Executive Assistant to support our two Market Presidents. Acting as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners, you will manage mostly business related tasks for the team such as creating reports, organizing travel and accommodation, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks. To do this role properly you should have a detailed understanding of the full Microsoft Office suite and G-suite, be extremely efficient, have a desire to work in a fast paced environment and have experience as an executive or administrative assistant in the past.
Ultimately, you will contribute to our mission by empowering the efficiency of our business with personalized and timely support.
- Manage the Presidents’ calendar - organize and schedule appointments both professional and personal.
- Manage the Presidents’ email - screen, triage, and respond as appropriate.
- Manage the Presidents’ travel - research, plan, and arrange professional and occasionally personal travel
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings and take detailed notes and action items.
- Write and distribute email and other correspondence with internal and external executives and staff with the utmost professionalism
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports, including those for meeting bios, travel itineraries, etc.
- Create and revise systems and procedures for record-keeping systems, contact lists, and office operating practices
- Efficiently schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for Presidents, both professional and personal
- Prepare intelligence and background information for Presidents prior to meetings.
- Plan and/or organize events or presentations (both internal and external) on behalf of the Presidents including conferences, workshops, fireside chats, interviews, etc.
- Organize all aspects of Presidents’ professional and personal lives to facilitate maximum efficiency and productivity of the Presidents
- Additional duties as needed to ensure Presidents are able to effectively lead and manage
- Proven ability to conduct yourself with the utmost professionalism.
- Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or Office Admin Assistant.
- Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge, including MS Office, Google Suite , office management systems and procedures, relevant software, operation of standard office equipment.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Critical attention to detail and creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Outstanding degree of confidentiality and discretion.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈