1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Are you the type of person who jumps in with both feet when it comes to organizing others? Do you thrive on managing multiple demands and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment? Are you tired of doing work that doesn’t improve people’s lives in a significant way? Are you lovely to work with? If yes, then read on!
I’m Calvin Correli, and I’m looking for a world-class Executive Assistant to work with me remotely.
I founded Simplero, a software company that helps coaches, authors, and speakers transform lives at scale through online courses and memberships. We’re an all-remote team of 30 trailblazers passionate about service, personal growth, and simplicity. We have helped over 2500 customers in 30 countries make over $200M. We’re changing lives, providing livelihoods, and offer an insanely valuable service. We’re a team united by our shared values of integrity, responsibility, and exceptional service.
In addition to that, I’m launching new businesses aimed at dramatically improving the health of the American population, with a long-term mission of supporting people all across the world in being happy, healthy, prosperous, and safe.
I need an Executive Assistant that is diligent af, smart, dedicated, doesn’t need hand holding, is hungry for growth, and can lead a team of EAs. I’m a trailblazing creative, visionary entrepreneur, engineer, and spiritual teacher, here to solve the biggest problems faced by the human race.
I expect a lot from you. This job is not for the faint of heart. You will not be coddled. It’s not going to be easy. If you’re not prepared to show up and give your very best, this is not for you. If you’re not in favor of a full uncensored discussion of some of the most controversial things happening in the world right now, this is not for you. If you’re going to wince when I ask you to work on a Saturday, this is not for you.
You’re going to be challenged. You’ll be intellectually stimulated. You’ll have fun. You’ll grow and learn a ton.
It’s going to be hard, but the payoff both personally and professionally is immense. Just ask anyone who’s worked closely with me.
Also, please take the time to check out my social media profiles below.
You’re Exceptionally Good At
- Getting s*** done
- Organizing all things in life and business
- Moving fast with no errors
- Having a leadership mindset and desire to learn and grow
- Technology—and learn new things quickly
- Being extremely adaptable and cost-effective
- Taking a vision and high-level goals and executing a project successfully with minimal guidance
- Anticipating questions and needs of the people you support
- You’re hungry and highly driven
- You have a never say never attitude
- You're able to catch even the smallest grammar and punctuation mistakes
- Your communication is sharp and clear as cut glass
- You know how to anticipate needs and serve in advance
What You'll Do
The daily responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a small team of executive assistants and other admin staff, ensuring they are completing tasks on time and as directed.
- Help the CEO stay on top of everything going on across the organization
- Schedule internal and external meetings.
- Draft and manage correspondence and communications on behalf of the CEO, as appropriate.
- Manage hiring
- Manage finances, payroll, bookkeeping, cash flow
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support for the CEO and other individuals on the leadership team.
- Process and manage emails and calendars.
- Book travel and accommodations and meticulously filing expenses. Extra bonus, you find the best deals.
- Plan and execute various team events and off-sites.
- Develop, manage, and refine our hiring processes.
- Keep our processes up to date and add new processes to our business playbook.
- Oversee all of the CEO’s and others’ many projects and making sure they all move forward.
What You’ll Need
- Full time / can work with the CEO’s schedule
- Smart, hungry, learning, growing, curious
- Availability to work during the evening and weekends as needed
- At least 2 years of recent, full-time executive assistant experience, reporting to one or more executives
- Experience working with executives in a rapidly growing environment preferably in technology.
- A can-do attitude and natural ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- A sense of humor and a winning personality.
Working with Calvin and Simplero will accelerate your career and allow you to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do and thrive on our ability to make an impact. Some benefits that come with working with us are flexible work hours, coaching by our team coach, and lots of opportunities for training and skills development. After all, our business is about personal and spiritual growth!
PLEASE NOTE: Hey, we know you really want to stand out and try and make an impression with Calvin personally on LinkedIn or via email, but so does everyone else, and it just ends up being annoying. Work hard on your application, work with our hiring team, and you’ll be in great hands. Or, if you’d like, come up with something unique and personal and special that impresses us and makes us smile. :)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈