Claire Myers Consulting
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our client is a dynamic, boutique wealth management firm who is looking to add an experienced Executive Assistant to provide planning, administration, and marketing/email support to two top financial advisors in the country. The firm provides comprehensive financial planning, fee-based investment advisory solutions, education funding strategies, holistic wealth management, retirement planning and risk management.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Full inbox management - Manage incoming messages throughout the day; ensure each team member receives tasks that are for them specifically; Respond back to urgent or immediate emails/notes; Respond to certain email requests to set up meetings, respond back to clients with additional times that work for re-scheduling, etc.
- Full Calendar Management - Ensuring all meetings are prepped, ready to go - following up with team members to gather documents or other necessary information, rescheduling clients where needed, ensuring that reschedules are followed up with, etc.
- Email, Linkedin outreach / marketing - Taking a proactive approach to reaching out to prospects on Linkedin or through email marketing. Executing initiatives created by the team, including adding new prospects on Linkedin based on our ideal clientele, messaging new people on Linkedin, following up with prospects to schedule introductory conversations.
- Confirm client meetings
- Schedule all client reviews
- Maintain all info from clients in CRM - Add additional client details into CRM (new email, cell phone, or items delegated by other team members)
- Track and manage all client gifts (birthday, appreciation, holiday, etc.)
- Handle all travel - Booking and coordinating hotels, flights, itineraries
- Manage registrations - Meetings, licensing, renewals, online courses, trainings
- Responsible for Policy Delivery Process - tracking signed copies
- Complete basic client service requests on the insurance side - beneficiary changes, address changes, bank updates, etc.
- LinkedIn Management- outreach, community engagement, and posting
- Manage social media- LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook
- History of clean compliance record and background checks
- 2-3 years of financial services experience
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with a close-knit team
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Executive Assistant experience
- Ability to work Pacific Time Zone
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $18.00 per hour
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈