Epic Analyst - Managed Services
3 weeks ago
Hiring from: USA Only
This is a remote position.
Epic Analyst -Managed Services
The Epic - Managed Services provides Epic System design, build, testing and advanced troubleshooting services for Ellit Groups’ clients. They are growing in their technical and soft skills. They perform most of the day-to-day work for our clients with oversight and assistance from our Delivery team.
They will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
· Performing advanced troubleshooting and problem-solving within their application to ensure the integrity, integration, and stability of Epic applications for Ellit clients
· Fulfilling system requests from customers by performing issue analysis within their application, translating needs into detailed requirement specifications, and performing system build and testing; using appropriate judgment in escalating issues and challenges to the Delivery Manager.
· Performing analysis of workflows system setup, and system audits at the direction of the Delivery team.
· Exercising moderate judgment and contributing to decisions, under the supervision of the Delivery team in support of Managed Services customers that could have impacts to patient safety, financial integrity, and regulatory compliance; contributing to decisions regarding what escalation is appropriate
· Managing multiple customer assignments with moderate oversight from our Delivery Manager, including awareness of unique customer build and process, management of open issues in a ticketing system, email communication, and calendar management
· Managing multiple complex clients and projects simultaneously with moderate oversight, including maintaining awareness of unique customer build and process, managing open issues in a ticketing system, and monitoring customer specific email and calendar
· Accurately completing up-to-date documentation in relevant ticketing system(s), regarding requests processed and incidents solved while still meeting Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
· Following proper change control policies for migrating application build and configurations
· Working on projects that may be assigned on an ad hoc basis, and assisting in other internal initiatives as necessary, directed, assigned, or requested
· Providing outstanding customer service by anticipating and meeting shifting customer needs, and delivering high quality support, and valuing and building relationships with customer IT and operations staff, including customer end-users, operations managers, IT analysts, and IT managers
· Participating in communication and change-management of proposed changes, under the guidance of the Delivery Manager, ensuring concerns and input from affected groups are addressed, and system changes are understood and properly used
· Contributing to a supportive team culture where everyone is focused on the overall goals of Managed Services; Adapting their own focuses of time and energy, under the guidance of Team Leads and the Delivery team, to deliver on most-important priorities
· Assisting in the onboarding of new team members to customer support team, including orienting to unique client configuration and processes, and introducing employees to customer counterparts
· Understanding moderately complex system setup, and able to explain and communicate that setup in ways that are easy to understand for internal staff and day-to-day customer counterparts
· Taking on new responsibilities and challenges to continually grow and develop skills to meet the evolving needs of Managed Services and our customers
· Seeking opportunities to delegate and explain less complicated tasks to peers and less-experienced team members, guiding and overseeing the completion of delegated tasks
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience, required
- Epic certification in one or more application module(s) with moderate understanding of functionality within that application
- 3+ years of experience implementing, training, or supporting Epic modules
- Must demonstrate Ellit Group’s core values
- Ability to apply problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Strong attention to detail and ability to organize
- Must be able to work independently, as well as within a team environment
- Prior experience with ticketing systems and change management processes
- Strong customer service track record
- Knowledge of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes, previous management and project management experience, and participation in previous systems implementations, preferred
- Ability to take on-call rotations outside of core business hours, including nights and weekends
- Ability to gain additional Epic Certifications and experience with multiple clients
- Ability to grow our new Managed Services Practice with the Ellit Groups’ team
- 100% remote, permanent position
- Ellit Groups offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid PTO, short term and long term disability , 401k
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈