Director, Program Operations Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Be the main point of contact for our industry tracks and facilitate communication between cross-functional teams in admissions, career mentorship, growth, and other program tracks.
- Set goals and strategic direction for the program, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision.
- Build, scale, and maintain effective operations and program management processes and infrastructure
- Hiring, developing and leading a team of teaching assistants and part-time mentors to help improve processes, increase retention and improve our curriculum and program offerings, this includes group meetings and 1-on-1's helping them achieve various KPI’s.
- Generating and implementing big ideas to drive business improvements, innovation, and scalability within the track and across the business.
- You will understand the current job market of a given track and what requirements are needed to elevate our curriculum and content organization.
- 5+ years of experience as a Program Manager, Project Manager, or similar role in the start-up space
- Willingness to be a “hands-on” leader and resolve high priority operational issues (e.g. mentor availability) in a startup environment in parallel with creating more robust systems to prevent thereof.
- Experience leading an internal team through multiple sprint cycles
- Strong analytical skills - ability to use BI tools (e.g. Metabase) and develop, measure, and communicate key metrics
- Excellent project management, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced (fun) and ambiguous work environment - you thrive in creating order out of chaos
- Domain knowledge or professional/teaching experience in one of our in industry tracks: data science and analytics, product, strategy & operations, UI/UX design, marketing, and/or software engineering
- Experience within recruitment/hiring tech-talent or university admissions program management and/or related field
- Experience with working with management to create and drive KPIs forward
- 100% remote work now and in the future!
- Great health, dental and vision benefits
- Yearly Growth Target Bonuses and Equity
- Unlimited PTO and flexible working hours
- Professional Development Stipends
- Bi-annual team building off-sites and monthly happy hour events (when it is safe to do so)
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈