Director of Operations
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- All general and administrative functions outside of finance
- Human Capital and Talent Acquisition team
- Facilities, leases, and equipment
- Contracts and relationships with vendors and suppliers
- Issues requiring outside professionals, such as outside counsel and brokers
- Strategic planning for hiring and budgeting
- Cross-departmental planning and execution
- Managing communications with our investors
- Opening up a new office
- 5+ years of experience in a high-growth SaaS business, consulting firm, or investment bank
- Exceptional organizational skills and detail orientation
- Uncommon acumen and judgment in solving new problems, around everything from human resources to real estate leases
- A self-starter who can work independently and remotely under tight deadlines
- Desire to work across departments to bring structure, processes, and scalability to our big ideas
- Rewarding environment - Join a collaborative and intelligent team that is committed to achieving our mission.
- Comprehensive compensation and equity package.
- Full suite of health benefits coverage for employees and their families (medical, dental, vision).
- 401(k) Plan, HSA/FSA programs, HealthAdvocate, OneMedical, and commuter benefits program.
- $250 towards career development opportunities to help you excel in your career path.
- Unlimited PTO to sustain energy and creativity.
- Maternity and paternity leave for new parents.
- Opportunity for career development and vertical movements within the company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈