Director of Business Development
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Antidote Technologies is a digital patient engagement company, operating in the clinical trial recruitment sector.
Our mission is to enable faster medical innovation, by transforming how patients and researchers connect.
The Director of Business Development helps accelerate the commercial growth of the business with sponsors and CROs, in line with company goals and priorities and under the direction of the VP of Business Development.
**This is a key role for the business and industry experience is required. Candidates will only be considered if they have CRO, Pharma and/or Patient Recruitment Trial experience.**
- Engaging in prospecting and identifying potential new business targets, and following up on Marketing Qualified Leads
- Growing and managing a robust pipeline (using Salesforce) from lead generation to closing, by ensuring discipline in qualification and velocity of opportunities
- Consistently meet company defined quarterly and annual Sales Targets
- Leading the engagement of assigned accounts, being able to work at all levels of client organization to maximize value generation
- Developing and submitting proposals, including pricing development through collaboration with internal colleagues
- Preparing sales collateral and reviewing legal documents
- Tracking and sharing progress through SalesForce
- Maintaining deep and current industry experience and contacts through consumption of relevant news and networking activities
- Working closely with the the Business Development and Commercial Operations teams to support sales plan objectives
Location: This is a full-time remote role. Our preference is for candidates living within the Eastern Time zone.
- At least 5 years Sales experience, ideally in a clinical operations or other healthcare setting
- Demonstrated success working in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment in either a growth sector or start-up company
- Consistent achievement of sales goals as an individual contributor selling complex services or technology into Pharmaceutical Clinical Operations/R&D teams - with a strong track record to support this
- Strong industry reputation and ideally good knowledge of clinical trial businesses
- Proven track record of closing multiple new strategic accounts every year
- Demonstrable results in growing revenue with existing clients
- Excellent communication, listening, negotiation and client engagement skills – personable yet structured and concise
- Comfort with attending and presenting at conferences and industry events
- A well-organized, highly flexible and self-motivated character, comfortable working autonomously as well as part of a larger team
- Analytical skills – comfortable translating clinical research and insights into pricing recommendations
- Accustomed to using CRM tools (preferably SalesForce) on a daily basis
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in a life sciences, technical or healthcare related field
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Full benefits package including 401k
- Stock options
- Generous vacation
- Your birthday off
- Gym/wellness membership contribution
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈