Digital Business Analyst
4 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Zaelab is a leading digital advisory and solutions company. Through continuous innovation and substantial project experience across multiple industry segments, Zaelab removes the complexity and friction of digital platform implementation and operations. Zaelab gives its clients best-in-class tools and insights so that they can deliver exceptional customer experiences.
As the company continues its rapid growth, we are seeking a talented, experienced, multifaceted Business Analyst, preferably with strong experience in working with industry-leading eCommerce platforms.
This role can be based either in our Westport, Connecticut office or remotely from a home office. There is an expectation of travel in the 20% range, typically to interface with current or prospective clients based in the U.S.
What you'll do:
- Work with clients to help define business requirements and document them into functional specifications.
- Lead complex business requirement workshops as the functional expert.
- Communicate complex eCommerce constraints and opportunities to non-technical decision makers
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Work closely with Project Manager and Delivery Manager on estimating, scheduling and monitoring user stories in Jira
- Participate in change control processes by providing appropriate documentation.
- Share knowledge with project teams to support requirement management efforts.
- Support Zaelab QA process and lead client UAT during each Sprint
Who you are:
The successful candidate will embody and be an advocate of Zaelab’s core values, which are:
- Results: We deliver results. We produce the tangible business outcomes that matter most to our clients and employees. We are driven by an enthusiasm to meet and exceed objectives.
- Exceptional: We create exceptional experiences. We strive to make every presentation, engagement, deliverable, and solution completely memorable.
- Efficient: We provide our clients with rapid, transformative solutions. Channeling our power to drive change, we continuously innovate and enable clients to cumulatively meet objectives.
- Service: We are people-centric. Client success and satisfaction comes first, and we employ the most talented and driven people to meet client needs. We have a singular litmus test: will our clients refer or provide references for our work and our people? The answer must always be, 'Yes.'
- Multiple years' experience in a client-facing Business Analyst or Business Consultant role, preferably in a Professional Services or IT Consulting environment
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (Salesforce CloudCraze, SAP Commerce Cloud, Demandware, Magento, Oracle Commerce, etc.)
- Highly-developed problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Experience with full life-cycle projects from initial scoping through delivery
- Proficient in processes including defining and documenting test strategy as well as unit and integration testing
- Expertise utilizing SAP Hybris B2B and B2C accelerators with a solid understanding of out-of-the-box functionalities
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills, with ability to engage and manage senior-level client relationships
- Comfort with agile, iterative software development methodologies
- Interest in digital commerce technology and eager to learn about new technologies, best practices, and 3rd party tools
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively as needed on a cross-functional, geographically dispersed
Zaelab is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. Zaelab is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Zaelab are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Zaelab encourages applicants of all ages.
Zaelab offers a highly competitive pay and benefits package, along with the collaboration, flexibility and career advancement prospects that a nimble, growing organization provides.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈