3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Delivery Consultants will work with a Program Architect to define the overall technical strategy for the implementation, taking the lead wherever they are able to and seeking council and support from a Program Architect wherever they are not able. Delivery Consultants will become proficient with the Cadalys applications they are assigned to and how to implement them. Typically, a Customer Success Admin will take full lead on smaller projects, working towards taking on larger, more complex projects on their path to becoming a Program Architect. Delivery Consultants should design alongside a Program Architect ensuring that the Cadalys product is configured correctly to meet the technical and functional objectives of the initiative. In addition, they will need to work alongside the client and, possibly, their solution implementer to ensure successful setup, configuration, and adoption of the Cadalys application and the overall solution. Delivery Consultants can identify and work with the Program Architect to recommend multiple alternatives based on industry and technology trends and are able to articulate the pros and cons of each to clients. They remain up-to-date on current and emerging Best Practices and ensure that these are designed and built into the application.
General Job Requirements
- Continuous Development of SFDC Skills
- Stay up to date on other applicable technologies
- Grow awareness and expertise in 3rd party solutions and capabilities
- Participates in Salesforce conferences and user groups
- Professionally represents Cadalys in Industry-Related Activities
- Able to work individually most of the time, occasionally relying on guidance from a Program Architect, as well as with other project team members, which may be client or solution implementor employees
- Proficient oral and written skills
- Creative thinker
- Typically, will have 3-5 years of consulting or technical solution delivery experience
- Minimum Education: B.A. or B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics or Business.
Role-Specific Job Requirements
- Overall Cadalys Product configuration and setup responsibility, supported by a Program Architect
- Support Program Architect in design activities, adding value as they can
- Able to identify and recommend Best Practices with the support of a Program Architect
- Established and continued growth of Vertical or Platform Expertise, e.g. Lightning, APEX (Platform), and/or Healthcare (Vertical)
- Works with a Program Architect to solidify setup and configuration approach in support of larger solution design. Responsible for working with a Program Architect gaining design approval by security design review, and other required design review teams.
- Maps business requirements to system/technical requirements
- Works with client team and/or solution implementer to lead analysis sessions related to the success of the Cadalys application
- Leads functional design sessions with support from a Program Architect
- Able to understand, clarify, and communicate complex processes
- Accountable for successful completion of project, ensuring that it meets business requirements
- Responsible for building consensus and influencing decision-making towards key project outcomes
- Becomes proficient with Cadalys products and their implementation requirements
- Works with Cadalys Product Team to help with product improvements
- Able to effectively manage up and to the side to ensure the scope of their work stays true to what Cadalys commits to
- Meets deadlines and possibly manages others towards deadlines
- Takes direction from senior team leaders, begins to identify opportunities to contribute to individual contributor's career growth
- Fills Gaps in project team skills where necessary to ensure Cadalys product success
- Identifies areas of risk and conflict, and surfaces those to Program Architect
- Escalates issues they are not able to address
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈