Coupa Practice - Functional Consultant
Acquis Consulting Group
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Acquis Consulting Group is a consulting firm specializing in strategy and implementation. We partner with clients to enable growth that is both measurable and meaningful. We help our partners create new ways to think about their business, but we don’t stop there. We see projects through and help implement business ideas, turning them into lasting business value.
Acquis serves both domestic and international organizations from our headquarters in New York City and satellite offices in California, Massachusetts and New Jersey. Acquis supports industry leading enterprises through high profile projects that span strategy and execution.
We sustain our culture through careful analysis of new and experienced hires and go to great lengths to hire individuals that will add to the experience of working at Acquis. Our core values at Acquis are People First, Advance Together and Think +Do.
People First: One of our greatest priorities is to attract, develop, and retain top talent. Accordingly, we have created a “second family” environment where each individual has an opportunity and obligation to contribute to our shared success. We measure this success not only through our delivery excellence but through the satisfaction of the people that work here. We believe that we have created a unique environment that balances autonomy with responsibility, offering the ability to learn by doing while providing a careful balance of oversight. Acquis is a learning organization that is built on the premise that our employees can add value from day one.
Advance Together: Acquis brings insight, passion, and intelligence to the lasting relationships we establish with leading enterprises. We measure ourselves through our clients’ success utilizing the agility, creativity, and focus of a smaller firm.
Think+Do: Acquis provides our clients with strategic insights and also helps deliver them. Acquis consultants can advise our clients on their critical business issues, develop creative ways to address their challenges, and help implement these solutions.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES FOR FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- Help clients navigate the transformation, implementation and configuration of Coupa
- Provide technical and functional expertise to clients during the implementation process
- Experience and expertise in implementing Coupa modules or other Procurement platforms
- Provide clients with necessary functional/technical aptitude to configure the product to meet business requirements and design specifications
- Ability to research, solution, or otherwise identify answers or approaches to requirements presented by clients in a self-directed manner
- Ability to facilitate requirements gathering sessions, perform Fit/Gap Analysis, document decisions, maintain configuration documentation, facilitate client testing activities, and coordinate deployment activities
- Prioritize clients' interest and proactively listen to ensure that work exceeds their expectations
- Lead process discussions for leading and/or best practices
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off-site
- Contribute beyond client delivery with practice development, knowledge transfer, operational improvement and recruiting
QUALIFICATIONS FOR FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT
- 2+ years of industry and/or consulting experience
- Functional/technical proficiency with implementation of at least one module within a Procurement System solution (i.e. Coupa, Ariba, Ivalua, Basware, Zycus, etc.)
- Experience in designing and facilitating setup and configuration of one or more modules (e.g. Procurement, Payables, Expenses, Supplier Information Management, Sourcing, Contract Lifecycle Management, Analytics, Inventory)
- Experience designing, mapping, and integrating Procurement Systems with third-party ERP's and other relevant business systems
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to foster an environment of collaboration and excellence
- Ability to learn technology quickly through instruction and self-training
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to think from a big picture perspective
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to deliver work products on time and with exceptional quality in a remote work environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher)
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈