Competitive Intelligence Analyst
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
- Perform research and analysis on competition and build areas of expertise.
- Gain a deep understanding of Dataiku’s main competitors, including product offering and sales strategies.
- Produce and maintain high-quality and actionable competitive content including battlecards and competitive briefs.
- Support customer facing teams in competitive situations. Advise on deal-specific competitive strategies.
- Participate in sales calls if needed.
- Create and deliver - live or virtual - interactive training materials and presentations with appropriate level of details for different audiences.
- Conduct or lead surveys to analyse competitors traction.
- Work with Sales, Pre-Sales, SDR/BDS, Customer Success Teams, Data Scientists, Product and Marketing to gather information and share actionable competition intelligence with each team.
- 3+ years of related work experience in product marketing, product management, sales, sales engineering or competitive intelligence.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skillsCustomer-facing experience in the software industry.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to present ideas, conclusions, and recommendations with clarity and to diverse audiences.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to efficiently multi-task.
- Team player with proven ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Competitive analysis experience
- Experience with data, data science or analytical software
- Proven capabilities of working remotely with international teams
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈