Commercial Process Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
The role of Commercial Business Process Specialist will manage documents, data, and processes related to the Commercial Operations Team within Adaptavist. The Commercial Operations Team manages contractual, legal, and compliance activities for Adaptavist as a whole. The primary focus of the role is to offer information and knowledge management capability within the team to support increased efficiency and organisation of data related to its core focus.
This role will also support the creation and delivery of training to various functions throughout the business to ensure awareness, compliance, and alignment regarding things such as the handling of data and privacy.
The Commercial Business Process Specialist role requires a strong ability to understand contractual, legal documentation, and concepts within various business contexts.
This role furthermore requires an ability to work with the operational mechanics of project management, content management, and intranet systems used by the team and the company as a whole. Finally, this role requires providing an interface between the commercial operations teams and various other business functions, which in turn requires an interest in how processes work across the business.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Reviewing and editing contract templates
- Managing documentation in the content management system/contract library system that utilises collaboration and wiki technology.
- Use of Microsoft Office Software
- Managing a process to collect revision requests from within the team as well as the broader company, and to notify stakeholders of the latest versions of documents as they are generated.
- Establishing and managing regular meetings and/or activities to ensure commercial/compliance requests from across the company are addressed. Ensuring requests are monitored and triaged within the commercial team to the appropriate person.
- Ensuring that existing processes and systems are running smoothly so that the contract managers can do their jobs effectively.
- Developing and maintaining training text and videos for the rest of the business to ensure they are aware and comply with the commercial processes.
- Collaborate with other departments on overlapping business processes, information exchange, and the use of content or guidelines.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development department on the creation and roll-out of compliance training both globally and locally as required.
- Working on special projects (such as rolling out GDPR / privacy compliance across various functions) as and when required
- Working with external agencies
- Enhancing the company’s understanding of and documentation of risk and risk management strategies.
- Ongoing review and management of legal / contract management tools.
- Development of company policies regarding compliance and risk.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with commercial or business processes
- Interest in IT services, products, systems, and processes
- Desire to make the commercial “engine” run faster and more smoothly
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding written English and ability to manage documentation
- An ability to think innovatively and creatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, not only business concepts but also technology tools as a power user or administrator
- Ability to help colleagues collaborate more efficiently through knowledge share and process improvements
- Work across timezones and with different work cultures and geographies within the Adaptavist group
- Flexibility to accommodate different working styles associated with the business.
A few nice to haves:
- Experience working on legal documentation and in such context
- Experience working with business process
- Experience working in both small and larger companies
- Experience with tools such as Jira, Confluence, Google Sheets / Docs, Excel
- Degree in one of Business, English, History, Law
- Experience with IT systems
Our amazing benefits;
- Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business - be part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Adaptavist now and in the years to come.
- Flexible Hours and Remote Working
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- Top Spec Machines
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthcare Plan
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
At Adaptavist, we are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, and believe this positively impacts both the creation of our innovative products and our delivery of bespoke solutions to our global customers and our own unique culture. We encourage all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, race, sexual orientation, religion or belief, sex, gender identity, pregnancy and maternity, marriage, and civil partnership status. From our family-friendly policies to our flexible work environment we offer a range of benefits and policies in order to support staff from all different backgrounds. If you have any questions, please do ask us. We look forward to your application!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈