Client Services Analyst – Marketplace Operations
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission is to simplify real estate investment by connecting investors to high quality commercial real estate transactions. Real estate is the most popular asset class in the world, and probably the most fraught with peril for the individual investor. Individuals have extremely limited information and access beyond their own neighborhood. The ability to do due diligence is minimal, and it is complex to negotiate, purchase, manage, and liquidate.
RealtyMogul was created to make this asset class available. We allow our investors to buy portions of properties instead of entire ones or get exposure to multiple properties via third party funds or our proprietary REITs. We source the partners or investments ourselves, diligence them ourselves and walk every property that we offer up for investment.
We have been at it for 7 years and have backed more than 70 operating partners across the country in addition to building our own direct acquisitions team. We have learned what a great property that is well managed looks like. We leverage our experience to find the best deals, actively asset manage, and maximize our investors’ returns.
Today we are one of the largest, most recognizable brands in online real estate crowdfunding, with over $550 Million in capital invested into over $2 billion of real estate nationwide. We were recently named the #1 Commercial Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform by Motley Fool. We remain focused on building the best online experience to enable investment into highly vetted commercial real estate assets and to educate our growing user base about the many aspects of real estate investing, all through an online, scalable platform.
We are looking for an intelligent, motivated, detail-oriented individual to work remotely and join our team. The ideal candidate will be computer savvy, meticulous, personable, and be able to both take direction and be pro-active.
- Collaborate with the Marketplace Operations Team to facilitate fundraising activity for the RealtyMogul Commercial Real Estate investment technology platform.
- Deliver top-tier client support and effective communication with investors and the Investor Relations Team
- Respond to customer inquiries through our online ticketing system
- Perform administrative functions and back office processes within the marketplace application
- Coordinate with colleagues from various departments on all operational processes for efficient operation of the company
- Collaborate in team discussions and development initiatives for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of company operations
- Coordinate with the commercial real estate closing team to ensure all fundraising responsibilities are completed
- Support the accounting team during our regular investor distribution processes
- You possess a 1-2 years of operational experience including customer relationships, investment support, operating data systems and administration of process
- You have extreme attention to detail and are highly reliable
- You must be able to participate in a fast-paced environment
- You are exceptionally well organized
- You possess excellent phone, email and verbal communication skills
- Your spelling and grammar are beyond reproach
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈