Chief of Staff
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
ID5 was created to improve online advertising for consumers, media owners and advertisers with the ultimate goal to help publishers grow sustainable revenue. Media owners have played a pivotal role in modern democratic societies. Most of them rely on advertising to fund their businesses, which enable consumers to access quality content and services at scale. The digital advertising ecosystem is being disrupted by the continued rise of global platforms like Google and Facebook: they capture the large majority of advertising investments from brands and use these resources to monopolise technical innovation for their commercial advantage.
ID5 provides premium media owners and independent technology providers with a transparent, scalable, privacy-compliant advertising identity solution to help them to compete with these tech giants and to continue to attract advertising budgets.
Launched in September 2017, ID5 currently employs 15 people and works with premium publishers, advertisers, and ad tech platforms globally, including Mail Online, Cafe Media, DPG Media, Figaro, Prisma Media, Discovery, Future Publishing , Stroer, and more. The company plans to double its team in 2021, to expand the business in the United States and to increase its footprint globally.
ID5 is a remote-first company, allowing employees to work from different locations and time zones indefinitely. We equip our team with all the tools needed to perform their work remotely and we ensure that the team bonds and stays connected thanks to regular all-hands meetings and standups, communication tools such as slack and zoom, and by organising regular offsites. We also offer WeWork membership for those who prefer not to work from home and allow individuals to move across different WeWork locations.
Do you want to work for a dynamic and disruptive ad tech start-up that views the current shifts in the digital advertising market as an opportunity to make a strong difference? If you share our ambition to make digital advertising a better place, we would love to hear from you!
Support the company’s Chief Executive Officer in all financial, legal, organisational and administrative tasks, and get an unprecedented experience into what is like to lead a fast growing technology start-up.
What will you do?
- Create and manage financial dashboards, providing a clear understanding of the company’s performance to the management team, and sharing a synthetic progress report with the wider team
- Prepare Board meetings decks, collecting and organising financial, commercial and technical information to provide a comprehensive picture of the company’s progress to the Board
- Liaise with the company’s Accountants and Lawyers (in the UK, France and the US) to provide them with the necessary information for their day-to-day interactions with the company
- Support hiring managers in defining and executing new employee training & onboarding programs, and generally helping set up human resources processes
- Review internal processes and recommend productivity improvements, including information systems selection (task management, ticketing, payroll, etc.)
we are looking for a highly motivated individual with the following qualifications:
- A business graduate with an MBA or equivalent degree
- A very organised, structured and detail oriented person, able to juggle multiple tasks while maintain a great level of attention to detail
- Someone fluent in English and in French, with great presentation skills (including formatting of Excel & Powerpoint documents) and the ability to provide a synthetic view on complicated administrative, financial or legal topics
- An entrepreneurial-minded individual who will thrive in a startup environment. Responsibility, autonomy, enthusiasm, humility, drive and a willingness to learn are key characteristics required to be successful in this role
This role reports to ID5’s Chief Executive Officer. ID5 offers the opportunity to work remotely so we are open to candidates from across Europe.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈