Chief of Staff
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employs over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
Our belief is simple: To power up imagination workers globally. The role as Chief of Staff to the CEO makes that belief a reality. This position will provide high level recommendations and support to the CEO both in daily activities as well as cross-functional program management and strategic initiatives. This includes governance and day-to-day administrative activities related to the CEO’s role, ensuring the efficient management of the CEO’s attention.
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, able to drive cross-functional projects and communicate effectively. The ideal candidate is excellent at managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced startup environment, highly self-motivated and professional. You should be able to identify and address the needs of the CEO and perform relevant tasks efficiently.
- Own the CEO’s agenda – ensuring maximum impact in both internal and external engagements
- Own and facilitate weekly staff meetings as well follow up meetings with stakeholders to identify and oversee action items identified.
- Own and organize Quarterly Planning sessions with internal partners with content, agenda, preparation and oversight of deliverables
- Be the voice of the Leadership Team for internal communications
- Help drive data driven presentations for the Leadership team in both internal and external engagements
- Drive cross-functional Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) at the Leadership level with exceptional project management and ownership
- Keep internal communications and resources up to date to ensure clear communication on initiatives and OKR progress
- You have experience in design thinking and creative disciplines or are willing to learn
- You were an advisor to a CEO in fast-scaling company
- You are a master of asynchronous communication: e.g. documenting decisions appropriately, providing efficient preparation to all key parties prior to meetings and engagements
- You are a SaaS savvy person, keeping up to date with news about the industry, events, thought leadership in the space, bringing speakers to the company, etc
- You are a world-class facilitator, comfortable running large strategic workshops with global executive teams
- You have extensive program management skills and ability to lead and facilitate strategic initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- You are highly resourceful, self-motivated with the manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You are a data-driven decision maker with the ability to clearly communicate in Board level presentations
- You come from a globally distributed organization with the ability to build strong partnerships with stakeholders across diverse cultures and backgrounds
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈