Chief of Staff
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Clubhouse is a venture-backed Series B startup that’s building software to make software development teams more efficient and collaborative. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build their software, including Nubank, Glossier, Dataiku, Scale AI, FullStory, and LaunchDarkly. Greylock, Lerer Hippeau, RRE, and Battery Ventures are investors in Clubhouse.
As the Chief of Staff, your role is to work hand in hand with Kurt Schrader, CEO and Co-founder, to build and strengthen the foundations of the company, helping Clubhouse continue to accelerate their growth. You will work with the marketing, sales, product, and customer success teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts and to help with company-wide systems like org structure, operating cadence, goal setting, and communication frameworks.
You must have a strong sense of ownership and startup experience, ideally in bottom-up SaaS / GTM / Sales.
What you’ll do
- Own and synthesize metrics to support company priority setting and metrics alignment
- Ensure progress and tracking towards agreed-upon goals
- Define and transform the customer acquisition funnel and drive sales pipeline by analyzing signups, conversations to paid users, etc.
- Manage stakeholder communication and align teams on priorities
- Oversee internal operations by preparing leadership team agendas, setting forth and tracking action items and next steps, managing OKRs, and support boarding meeting prep
What we’re looking for
- Experience in business operations, consulting, early stage startups, or investment banking.
- Track-record for improving processes and taking full ownership of projects
- Excellent data-analysis and Excel skills
- Exceptional project and program management abilities with a history of driving results on key initiatives across departments
- Highly collaborative; track-record of building strong relationships
Clubhouse is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈