Chief Excecutive Officer (CEO)
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ireland only
Heroes Aid is a young dynamic charity that has been established to provide support to frontline healthcare workers. In the short time that we have been in existence our hard work has earned us a high profile with significant media coverage.
Our charity is now in a position to recruit a CEO to drive the organisation forward to the next step in our development. We are looking for the right person who will grow with us. The board of Heroes Aid draws from a wide skill set and will provide support to our CEO as needed, as such we do not require previous charity or management experience.
Administrative and PR/Media support will be provided.
- We want someone with drive, ambitious creativity and a desire to make a real impact in supporting frontline healthcare workers.
- As a “start-up” in the charity sector, it is essential you are also a motivated self-starter, who can design, devise and drive an agenda with support from the board, while leading our charity to realise its full potential. There is ample scope to influence the vision and future direction of Heroes Aid.
- Skills in fundraising, communication and innovation are essential.
- Exceptional communication skills
- The knowledge to devise and implement a holistic fundraising strategy
- The ability to compile and submit high quality grant and trust applications
- The foresight to improve and introduce necessary operational processes and procedures to ensure compliance, efficiency and transparency
- The skill to ensure adherence to robust financial processes
- The know-how to lead and coordinate employees and volunteers
- The negotiating skills to secure value for money and foster strong positive relationships with suppliers
- The drive to implement our strategic plan and develop innovative ideas for increased growth and revenue
- The willingness to build awareness nationwide, driving consistent messaging
- The personality and professionalism to grow and facilitate donor management, networking and the building of advantageous relationships
- The discipline to work from home efficiently, for now
You might also Have:
- Prior experience of corporate and non-corporate fundraising
- Ability to deliver a robust administrative system with support from our Board
- Experience of delivering against ambitious targets
- Collaborative, relationship building approach to working with internal and external stakeholders
Salary commensurate with experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ireland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈