Change Management Consultant
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: Europe
Location: Remote Initially (Located in Western Europe and can involve limited business travel in the future)
Duration: 3 Months to 12 Months - Full time
Start Date: November 2020
Our client is a B2B distributor of luxury devices who is looking for someone to be a part of the digital transformation program led by one of our strategic partners. To make the transformation successful, we are looking for experienced change management consultants across Western Europe; Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, France, and Spain. As part of your role, you need to help manage the change and transitions within the business to ensure the effective adoption of new project deliverables, ways of working, and technologies. You will help to shape and define the plan to address the client's needs in collaboration with our partner's program lead. If you are up for a challenging and interesting role, this is for you!
Whilst the deliverables are still to be finalised, you will be responsible for the following:
- Partnering with leaders in businesses and markets to design, develop, and implement technology adoption strategies and plans
- Increasing adoption and the optimal type of usage of new technology by the business
- At least 3 -10 years of experience within change management-related programs
- Experience with designing and implementing tech change/adoption programmes as part of a larger transformation
- Management consulting background
- You will have experience managing senior stakeholders
Join the Riverflex network stay up to date on opportunities shared across the Riverflex network https://platform.riverflex.com/
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈