Business Systems Analyst - Salesforce
2 months ago
Hiring from: USA Only
- You will serve as the primary point of contact for business stakeholders around prioritization, coordination, and escalation of projects and enhancements.
- You will focus on Sales and Customer Support tools, particularly in the areas of opportunity management, account/contact management, case management, entitlement management, and 3rd party tools.
- You will provide strong analytical, problem solving, technical, and project management skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions. Develop project scope, estimates, and detailed work plans.
- You will own functional tasks and deliverables, including: process definition and reengineering, high- and detailed-level requirements gathering, vendor selection, fit/gap analysis, functional design, testing, training, reporting, support, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- You will partner with project stakeholders across the business and Corporate Infrastructure by analyzing all requirements to formulate business needs and translate those into application functionality, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at a mutually acceptable solution.
- You will be expected to use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high quality solutions.
- You have 3+ years of business systems analyst experience.
- You have 3+ years of experience with the Salesforce platform. You have a clear understanding of Salesforce’s technical capabilities and limitations.
- You are excited about focusing on the business side of technical problems rather than being hands-on within the Salesforce platform.
- You are curious, collaborative, detail-oriented, and self-motivated. You know how to use those skills to drive adoption, facilitate change, and improve business results.
- You have strong consensus building skills and the ability to effectively coordinate and manage across multiple business units and technical teams.
- You are comfortable facilitating meetings with senior and executive level leadership and being a partner in their decision-making.
- You hold a Salesforce.com certification (Administrator, Advanced Administrator) and have experience working with developers (preferred).
- You have experience working with complex Salesforce orgs with hundreds or thousands of users (preferred).
- You have exposure to multiple Salesforce orgs and/or multiple teams that use Salesforce to solve a variety of business problems (preferred).
- Zuora experience, UI/UX design experience is a plus.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈