Business Process Analyst
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Business Process Analyst - Position Description
A Business Process Analyst works closely with the operations leadership team to help execute on strategy by optimizing and designing new business workflows -- streamlining, reengineering, and taking on existing business processes and providing support to the operation. This person should be tech-savvy, analytical, and able to learn new systems quickly and solve business problems with low- and no-code software tools. This role will give you exposure to many facets of the operation from sales, accounting, marketing, technology, and client success and is a great opportunity for advancement within Trek10.
Internal Support and project management:
- Assist in implementing new project tracking software system
- Generate and review reports for monthly invoicing
- Create reports and dashboards for internal department use
- Incorporate automation to improve internal processes customizing low- and no-code software tools such as Retool, Slack, Zendesk, GSuite, business intelligence / reporting services and SQL, Salesforce, Notion, project management software
- Establish and maintain clearly written procedures for internal and external services
- On-boarding and off-boarding practices (client, employee, others)
- Optimize and streamline internal processes
- Assist Trek10 in achieving key Company certifications and designations as we develop our offering as well as renewing AWS Managed Service Partner designation annually
- Systems maintenance and improvement
Customer / Client support:
- Build and analyze reports on Client / product profitability
- Prepare and/or review summary reports and perform detail checks to ensure quality of agent response
- Onboarding tasks, including account, user, monitor setup, etc.
- Innovating and optimizing on all of the above
- AWS certification(s) – one of the most highly sought after skills
- Trek10 systems – proprietary tools and and leading technology 3rd party monitoring tools
- Serverless, event-driven architectures
- Write cool blogs on the world renowned Trek10 blog
- Tinker with tooling and come up with ways to improve internal and external processes
- Other analysis work
Requirements / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated aptitude to learn new technologies quickly
- Proven background in technical problem solving and systems thinking
- Data analysis and spreadsheet experience strongly preferred
- Business intelligence / reporting service and SQL experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred, not required
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services preferred, not required
- Experience with configuring low- and no-code software tools like Retool, Salesforce, and Zendesk to solve business problems preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication in English
- Lean Sigma or Agile training is a bonus
The right candidate should be an individual who loves to solve puzzles, sees beyond the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd levels of why something broke (or worked), and who loves to build mistake-proof systems. We need systems level thinkers. You will need to be a strong independent worker, while also enjoying being part of a team. Execution, attention to detail, problem solving, and initiative will be at the core of your role. A good communicator, especially in written format, who enjoys interacting with our exceptional clients with an eagerness to learn about the future of technology is key.
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈