Business Operations Manager
1 week ago
Hiring from: USA Only
New datasets are being created every day and investors need to incorporate them to remain competitive.
YipitData is the go-to, 200+ person data team for hundreds of the largest institutional investors and corporations in the world. We identify, screen, license, clean, and analyze alternative data to help clients answer their key questions.
We have amazing reviews (and a 5-star rating!) on Glassdoor and are one of Inc’s Best Workplaces - a fast-growing technology company based in NYC, backed by Norwest Venture Partners and with a strong culture focused on mastery, ownership, and purpose.
About The Role:
As the Business Operations Manager, you will own the discovery and delivery of key company wide projects and priorities focused on scalability through rapid growth.
This is a terrific opportunity for an innovative leader and problem solver to help build and sustainably scale a company that has grown from 120 employees just over a year ago to over 350 today by implementing key initiatives, processes, software, and tools that support or encourage company growth.
Business Operations at YipitData is new and critical to our future success. You’ll be in a unique position to not only help the company scale, but also help build the Business Operations team and function.
As our Business Operations Manager, you will:
- Work directly with cross-functional teams company wide to implement key initiatives, software, and tools to support or encourage company growth
- Make process adjustments to increase efficiency and generally improve the business as we scale, while maintaining our company culture
- Project manage new business opportunities and cross-departmental initiatives, including feasibility studies and evaluating the relative ROI of each
- Own the improvement of internal communication channels and workflows
- Effectively communicate with each department and senior leaders in the organization to understand challenges, risks, and bottlenecks across the organization
- Partner with other operations teams internally to create a synced operational organization
You Are Likely To Succeed, If:
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant experience in project management, operations, consulting, or similar roles working with fast growing organizations.
- You have a proven track record of successfully building or improving on complex teams, tools, processes, and workflows, both independently and collaboratively
- You are a strategic and analytical thinker with strong organization skills
- You have excellent collaborative skills, with strong written and verbal communication and attention to detail
- You are an innovative problem solver that resists “this is how it’s always been done” thinking.
- You are equally comfortable operating at 10,000 feet and 1 foot. You will get in the weeds and operate at the lowest level of detail, but also comfortable thinking long-term
- You have a natural curiosity to identify areas for improvements and opportunities with a drive and commitment to proactively implement solutions
- You are passionate about joining a rapidly growing organization with entrepreneurial culture
Meet Your Team:
- Check out this video to learn why our team members love being part of YipitData!
What We Offer:
- Our compensation package includes equity and highly competitive salary
- We care about your personal life. We offer flexible work hours, unlimited vacation, generous 401K match and parental leave policy, fully stocked kitchen, paid team bonding events, wellness budget, learning reimbursement, and more!
- Your growth at YipitData is determined by the impact that you are making, not by tenure, unnecessary facetime, or office politics. Everyone at YipitData is empowered to learn, self-improve, and master their skills in an environment focused on ownership, respect, and trust.
- To learn more about our culture and values, check out our Glassdoor page!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈