Business Operations Manager
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Safesite helps companies in high-risk industries like construction, agriculture, and manufacturing prevent workplace injuries and reduce insurance costs. We are a venture-backed, fast-growing company, providing much-needed solutions to industries that have been left behind when it comes to technology adoption. Over the next 2 years, Safesite will see rapid growth in its customer base, revenue, and operating team furthering our mission to help save the lives of workers across the world. We will not rest until every worker feels safe on the job and can be 100% confident that they will go home at the end of the day.
By deploying the latest technologies into the field and capturing critical safety and risk data from the frontline workers, Safesite is able to accurately predict and help customers prevent workplace injuries. 4,000 US companies use the Safesite app and desktop portal on a daily basis to facilitate OSHA compliance activities, drive safety engagement, and dramatically reduce incidents and claim frequency. Safesite brings an advanced digital solution to the traditional loss control model and through strategic partnerships, customers can now significantly reduce expensive workers compensation costs.
Check out our website here
Safesite’s Business Operations Manager will work across multiple departments to align team priorities, help set strategic goals, execute initiatives, improve processes and compile reports to help the organization run efficiently and effectively.
This person will lead and execute operational initiatives and guide each department towards sustainable efficiency by looking for ways the company can seize new opportunities and drive value for both Safesite and customers. As a self motivated problem-solver and strategic thinker, this person will thrive in ambiguous environments and solve business critical issues. You effectively identify and articulate implications up and downstream, taking action or escalating as appropriate. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role will ultimately be responsible for analyzing situations and making decisions based on the company’s best interest, while forging relationships and creating synergy within the organization.
The ideal candidate is a quick decision maker, good problem solver and savvy relationship builder, preferably with experience working at a scaling start-up company or in the safety compliance space. This person will work with the Company’s founders and department heads to define the sustainable strategic direction and growth of the company.
- Provide objective recommendations on business strategy and operations.
- Build long-range business outlooks for existing departments and new opportunities.
- Drive operational reviews and rhythm of the business, leading business analysis including revenue, customer, and market analysis
- Present analyses to executive stakeholders across product, sales, marketing, and safety services.
- Own end-to-end partnerships with department heads.
- Ensure revenue and company KPI trends are well understood via regular reporting and analysis and develop accurate forecasts to drive accountability and to inform investor guidance.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field. MBA a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in business strategy or finance.
- BS degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or related discipline (preferred)
- Highly skilled at synthesizing business insights and problem-solving.
- Adept at building relationships with people across all levels and many functions.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Experience working in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Executives and mid-level managers.
- Experience with SQL, Hubspot, Google Suite
- Background working with construction companies, contract consulting work, insurance agencies, brokerages and carriers preferred.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills including the ability to prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Industry-leading career development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Monthly wellness stipend
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈