Business Operations Manager
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Summary: We are looking for a Business Operations Manager. The ideal candidate should have extensive B2B service based experience with his/her own book of clients.
We offer the freedom of working from the comfort of your home and yet be an integral part of an exciting organization with ample opportunities for professional development in a highly collaborative work environment.
Reports to: Executive Team
This position is remote. Can be based anywhere in the US.
- Manage and develop strategic engagements with key partners, customers, and vendors.
- Manage daily business operations by actively liaising among all related stakeholders.
- Accelerate customer acquisition through targeted, data-driven, prospect qualification.
- Service targeted accounts. Increase revenue through upselling and value-add offerings.
- Ensure retention of existing customers through quality services rendered by partners.
- Collate feedback about customer needs from key stakeholders, update service offerings.
- Cultivate prospects. Generate and qualify sales leads. Harvest existing accounts.
- Monitor and analyze financial data to suggest and implement ways to increase profitability.
- Analyze existing processes; recommend improvement plans aligned to strategic goals.
- Achieve set targets and present periodic status reports to the executive team.
- Sundry other responsibilities as assigned.
- 3-5 years' experience in Business Operations Manager or similar role in the service industry.
- Strong B2B business network; must have an existing book of clients.
- Strong background in service marketing; superior consultative selling and upselling skills.
- Strong expertise in business finance; ability to interpret, generate and act on financial data.
- Experience in vendor management and coordination among multiple stakeholders.
- Superior people management skills. Ability of follow-up, coordinate and get the work done.
- Technologically savvy. Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Strong work ethics.
- Great verbal and written business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and reach targets consistently.
- BA or equivalent from a recognised educational institution; MBA degree preferred but can be offset by commensurate industry experience in similar role.
Comfortable with flexible working hours.
Self-driven with a passion to skill up and grow. And yes, a smiling disposition always helps!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈