Business Operations Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
ConsumerTrack™ is unique in the digital marketing and media industry - we combine marketing, digital, content and fintech. Our performance based approach increases brand awareness and generates targeted audience engagement on our internal web properties and partner sites.
The Business Operations Manager will work as a right-hand person to the COO to define the needs and objectives of each department to further assist in automating functions and streamlining operations. This role will own projects that cross every department at ConsumerTrack, which offers a view into all corners of the business. This is an opportunity to carry projects from conception to implementation, take on new challenges and have a major impact on ConsumerTrack’s future. This is a very data driven role but the ideal candidate should be able to quickly understand the ‘big picture’ of a specific objective, and then be able to break down the more tactical activities that go along with it.
- Manage & track project timelines acting as force multiplier for delayed/dragging projects to bring urgent projects from design to production. Assist in managing timelines and product launches with the Product team, tracking the roadmap feature completion and business impact.
- Work with COO to Identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to increase business efficiency adding automation where possible (Process, Procedures and Systems). Develop standards and procedures for business operations - designing workflows & working with all teams to integrate business processes throughout the organization.
- Proactively troubleshoot technical issues both internally and externally to ensure revenue recognition. Field and coordinate resolution of partner-initiated issues / escalations.
- Manage various technical and data-related initiatives. Research technology solutions to meet business needs and recommend and implement new solutions based on ROI to the company (increased revenue, cost containment, security risk reduction, and management control).
- Work with all Dev Ops, QA, Sales, and Product stakeholders on compliance control (Client driven, PCI, and Security driven compliance needs).
- Analyze business and process related problems or bottlenecks. Establish production KPIs for these processes and identify solutions to improve KPIs, taking the full ecosystem into account (Technical best practice, Operational use, and Data usability).
- Partner with Engineering to improve internal systems as well as design how to work with third parties effectively and securely (like outsourcing).
- Experience: 8+ year of relevant work experience successfully managing a complex enterprise's operations, product, project management or strategies.
- Organizational Agility and Flexibility – know how to get things done both through formal channels and informal networks. Able to flow with project changes; when things shift course mid-stream, you can pivot and help the team re-orient quickly.
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams, external partners/clients, and managing stakeholders – Strong cross functional leadership and consensus building
- PMO experience and experience working with JIRA or similar project management systems.
- Extremely detail-oriented, delivering quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Complex problem-solving skills and ability to work with large amounts of data.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple deadlines and projects.
- Successful track record managing priorities and producing impactful results in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary with excellent growth opportunity; we pride ourselves in having a team that exudes leadership, high initiative, creativity and passion.
- Awesome medical, dental and vision plans with heavy employer contribution
- Paid maternity leave and paternity leave programs
- Paid vacation, sick days and holidays
- Company funding for outside classes and conferences to help you improve your skills
- Contribution to student loan debt payments after the first year of employment
- 401(k) -- employees can start contributing immediately. After the first year, CTI matches your contribution up to 4% of your salary
A note about our response to COVID -19 and our new norm: The world has changed and we know it’s important to adapt and to do our part to take care of our teams in this global pandemic. Our number one priority is to have our ConsumerTrackers feel safe, balanced and connected. We’re committed to providing our teams with the best resources and tools to navigate this new virtual world that we’re living in. We've also reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and engage with each other to keep our culture strong!
Here’s a peek into our world at ConsumerTrack -
- Our teams are working remotely 100% for the foreseeable future and have flex time. We’re in the digital media space so we’re mobile and flexible!
- *Option to work from an office (if you need to get away!)
- Tools & resources are available to keep our team connected across North America. (JIRA, Trello, Airtable, Slack, Zoom and so much more!)
- To keep our community of ConsumerTrackers engaged and connected, virtual team building events are held weekly and monthly.
- For wellness and balance, weekly virtual fitness classes such as yoga are available.
- To care for the local communities that we’re a part of across the U.S our team members host socially distanced philanthropic events every quarter.
- And most importantly, we’ve committed to consistent and transparent communication to help us all stay informed, engaged and to keep us on our path to success and #greatness.
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈