Business Operations Associate
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Ireland only
At Titanbay, we believe in the power of private equity returns. Our investment platform enables institutional and private investors to invest in top-tier private equity, venture capital, and real estate funds with low minimums and low fees. With our portfolio construction tools, investors can build sophisticated private equity allocations with unparalleled insight. Titanbay is run and supported by private equity professionals and industry veterans from leading companies including Oaktree, EQT, Hg, Bain, Capital Group, Blackstone and J.P. Morgan.
Titanbay has had a phenomenal first year, bringing a selection of some of the world’s top Private Equity managers and strategies onto our platform. We are looking for someone to help build our growing team to drive Marketing across the organisation.
As we are growing very quickly and expect to expand our team significantly in 2021, we're looking for an experienced operator to support a variety of administrative functions to our sales and investor relations teams. There is a possibility to grow into a more expansive role with our operations organisation in both UK & Ireland.... This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland. While we are currently working from home, we would expect there to be some office time required (when this becomes possible again).
In addition to broad experience across traditional Operational functions, we need someone who can help support our efforts to deliver robust operational efficacy as we grow our team across our UK and Ireland offices. Ideally we are looking for a self-starter who can help get things done.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with documenting new processes and functions relating to system enhancements or modifications across the Sales and Business Operations teams
- Attending meetings and taking minutes
- Maintaining and updating the internal process library
- Providing administration support to the Investor Relations/Sales teams
- Handling interactions with our Introducer and Distribution Partners
- Facilitating the data gathering and list creation for pro-active client outreach initiatives
- Assisting with overseeing and management of tasks related to project completion.
- Assisting with client account setup and verification
- Assisting with company wide business operations projects and implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years experience
- Ideally experience in working both in a small company and in a large organisation
- Experience across the Operations spectrum, but combined with the ability to execute
- Experience in Financial Services, Technology or FinTech is an advantage
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Is comfortable operating in an early-stage, rapidly growing business
- Has strong interpersonal skills as required to interact with personnel across senior levels of the firm
- Is personable, creative, dynamic, and a quick learner
- Is fluent in English, additional European languages are a plus
- Resides in Ireland (a must) and is comfortable working remotely
While still a small organisation, we are building for the future - and part of our 2021 remit will be to expand our benefits programme. Current benefits:
- Extensive and flexible holiday scheme
- Health insurance
- Wellness offerings
- Potential for options in the company
Titanbay does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, colour, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Ireland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈