Business Operations and Strategy
2 weeks ago
Hiring from: North America Only
As a fast-moving business, we’re constantly finding new opportunities to launch strategic projects, and we’re looking for someone to work directly alongside our Chief of Staff to execute these. Some examples could include spinning up communities like our uber successful data consortium, working with cities and states to help them operationalize data, or building and launching self-sustaining new products within the business. We have ambitious goals at SafeGraph, and we’re looking for this hire to directly contribute to growing the business quickly and successfully.
This role will report to the Chief of Staff, a former CEO; co-founder of an enterprise software company.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, figuring out whatever it takes to tackle hard problems where the solutions are not often predefined.
- Biased to action and moving quickly, and can do a lot with a little.
- At least 80% of people who have worked with you put you in the top 10% of the people they have worked with.
- Prioritize ruthlessly and pride yourself on making the right judgement calls.
- Experience working cross-functionally within an organization.
- You’ve built products before, whether via a product role or writing code on your own.
- At SafeGraph, we’ve taken a measured approach to building a long term company. We were profitable in 2019 with over $15mm in ARR, have hired experienced leadership from the start and care deeply about democratizing access to data to everyone.
- Our goal is to be the dominant place to get any data on a physical Place. We sell our product - our datasets - to data scientists and machine learning engineers at companies of all sizes.
- We currently have ~35 employees and are looking to grow to 50 quite quickly. We have raised a $20 million Series A, and the CEO was previously the founder and CEO of LiveRamp (NYSE:RAMP).
- While SafeGraph was started in San Francisco, we've been distributed across North America since 2019, and currently have small offices (in non-pandemic times) in SF, NYC ; Denver. We get the entire company together in the same place as often as possible, and cannot wait to do this again soon!
- We offer our employees a robust set of benefits, including health, dental; vision insurance coverage, a 401k, a work-from-home stipend, mental health benefits, and much more.
Some good reading on how we think:
- SafeGraph: about us, visions and values
- Open Information to Power Innovation
- Where Should Machines go to Learn
- Data-As-A-Service Bible: Everything You Wanted to Know About Running DaaS Companies
Don't fit this description perfectly but still think this is the role for you? Apply and let us know why!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈