Business Manager Analytics
2 months ago
Hiring from: Latin America Only
- Work on a problem that matters and empower merchants across the region.
- Build a lasting company from the very beginning, helping define every aspect of it.
- Massive market opportunity ahead of us; we are growing faster than pretty much any other fintech lender was at our stage.
- Work alongside a great and diverse team that cares about what we are doing and how we are doing it.
- Generous compensation, including equity, 100% health insurance (and 50% for dependents), unlimited time-off and working remotely.
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in our data and our portfolio: past performance, book composition, credit policy, funding structure, bureau relationships, pricing elasticity, etc.
- Refine how we track and project portfolio performance and automate our portfolio monitoring infrastructure
- Establish an early arrears strategy and reduce missed first payment occurrence
- Work with our collections team to diversify and optimize our communications strategy (critically, using digital channels)
- Test collections strategies to optimize recoveries
- Become a key player in refining our post-originations strategy, especially with regards to returning clients, buy now pay later, and longer-term cross-sell opportunities
- Fluent in English
- Strong analytical mindset and skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and interpret significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills, able to tailor message to different audiences (technical, layman, C-level)
- Results-driven and embraces ownership
- Ability to prioritize and make quick 80/20 decisions without getting stuck in the weeds
- Ability to see the larger picture and can think strategically
- Prioritized capabilities
- Ability to effectively collaborate across a variety of cross-functional teams
- Excel proficiency
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Ability to identify and understand nuances in data and takes them into account when doing analysis
- Desirable qualifications
- Proficient in SQL, R
- Data science knowledge
- Previous fintech company experience
- Previous product experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Latin America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈