Business Intelligence Associate
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
**This is a 100% virtual / remote position supporting a team in the United States**
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S.
At Empowered Education, Health Coach Institute (HCI) we are passionate about health and empowering people to live their best lives. We believe transformative education in personalized nutrition and compassionate habit change is the key to accomplishing both. We are driven by passion and our unified commitment to shape the future of healthcare through education. We excel in our mission because we understand that the strongest outcomes come from working as a collective while optimizing the strengths of each individual. We believe in changing the world while LOVING your work!.
The Business Intelligence Associate is on top of the company’s performance by analyzing internal and external information and by liaising with colleagues of the different functional teams. The analyses will enable strategic and tactical decision-making and will span across top line growth, profitability and cost control. Her/she will be able to translate data analysis into usable information and ultimately business recommendations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partner with Finance, Academics, Marketing and Sales organization to improve the student experience, increase conversion and improve finance operations through ad hoc and ongoing reports
- Use quantitative analysis to answer business questions. Present information clearly through excel/google sheets and visualization software
- Test hypotheses about customer behavior using appropriate methods
- A passion for data, education, and technology
- Preferably, we would want someone who can work 8 AM to 5 PM EST
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Have 1+ years of experience with modeling and quantitative analysis techniques in a business environment.
- 2+ years of professional reporting/analytics experience
- Solid experience with data, analytics, reporting & metrics
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets skills
- Strong SQL querying experience
- Highly capable and interested in data visualization, can easily make data consumable and actionable
- Able to quickly learn business concepts within strategy, operations, and marketing
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI is a plus
- This role requires strong experience working remotely with a virtual workforce. All applicants are expected to be successful working independently in a virtual setting.
- Fluent English speaking & writing skills
- Highly Productive: You have a drive to get things done. When you have a new goal or project, you are great at breaking it down into steps and then rapidly completing tasks one-by-one. You feel fulfilled by completing tasks and projects and you look forward to the next challenge. You work quickly and accurately to meet deadlines
- Excellent Communicator: You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive Problem Solver: You enjoy engaging with problems and the process of creating solutions. You are known for coming to the table with creative and useful ideas to overcome challenges
- Agile with Technology: You have experience using online applications such as Google Docs, Adobe Acrobat, Excel or other spreadsheet apps, contact management tools (such as Infusionsoft or Ontraport), project management (such as Asana) and more. You quickly pick up new technology and you are the person other people in your life can turn to for creative problem solving in technology
ABOUT EMPOWERED EDUCATION
Empowered Education is the parent company of Health Coach Institute and Functional Nutrition Alliance. We are a premier education provider of online training programs and live events that trains coaches, practitioners, and other passionate changemakers to help others thrive in health and life. We’ve trained more than 20,000 coaches and practitioners around the world in a new healthcare paradigm that is fundamentally changing the landscape of health and how we treat lifestyle disease.
Through our online training programs and live events, our graduates are equipped to work directly with clients or patients, or partner with doctors and allied functional medicine professionals. Our practitioners work to identify the root cause of illness and provide their patients with the critical support and our coaches provide the accountability clients need to make lasting transformation and thrive in health and life.
Empowered Education & Health Coach Institute is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran’s status, or any other basis protected by law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈