Business Development Strategy Internship
1 week ago
Job type: Internship
Hiring from: USA Only
Our mission at Talkspace is to make therapy affordable and accessible to everyone. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Want to help over one million people feel better? Come join our team!
We are looking for a Business Development Intern to join us on our Business Development team, on a part-time basis (~15 hours/ week). The Talkspace Innovation & Leadership Program (TILP) is committed to creating meaningful opportunities to those who are underrepresented in the discipline of technology. In this role, you will help identify challenges, collaborate on solutions, and drive meaningful change in mental health access on college campuses.
The TILP internship, accordingly, is looking for students who are interested in pursuing business careers in the health care, technology space. Students from all universities are welcomed to apply, including (but not limited to those of) Black, Hispanic, Native American, students with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.
This role would primarily be responsible for building and executing along our outbound sales strategy to help expand access to Talkspace. We are looking for candidates who are mission driven, determined and kind. To work at Talkspace, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work, and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission of bringing quality mental healthcare to all.
About This Role
- Manage and execute our outbound BD strategy
- Learn the ins and outs of the sales flow
- Develop outbound lists to target and track success based on observed patterns
- Work directly with Channel Partnerships on Broker GTM Strategy
- Other tasks as necessary according to our roadmap
- Develop marketing assets including by not limited to Webinar Material, Workshops and LinkedIn Campaigns
- Coordinate virtual webinar invites, work with Sales Team to invite prospects and clients.
- Currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate college or university
- Able to work ~15 hours per week
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience (or strong interest) in working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong interest in mental health care
- Majors: Psych/Healthcare/Business/HR
- Tools: Excel, G-Suite
Because we are on a mission to make the world a better place. Our focus to help people feel happy starts at Talkspace, where we connect, collaborate, and have fun. Fun company-wide events, happy hours, wellness perks, flex PTO, access to Talkspace products, and competitive benefits are just some of the ways we make Talkspace a great place to work. Do you want to save the world? Come join us!
Talkspace welcomes and celebrates talent from all backgrounds, perspectives, and walks of life to foster an innovative and diverse workforce. We strongly encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet every qualification. Come as you are and learn about the exciting opportunities on our team.
Individuals seeking employment at Talkspace are considered without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈