Business Development Specialist
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team. This is a quota-carrying position that includes an uncapped commission-only structure.
A new Business Development Representative will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious client acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens or even hundreds of calls or emails/messages per day, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Business Development Representative that thrives in a fast-paced agency environment.
This is a commission only position.
Primary consideration will be given to those who are able to make and have experience making high volume cold calls WITHOUT THE AID OF AN AUTODIALER each day.
If you are not comfortable making large numbers of phone calls each day, DO NOT APPLY.
What you'll do
- Reach out to prospects via email, phone, and LinkedIn to educate them on our agency's services and sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound and outbound lead follow-up
- Qualify prospects to determine whether or not they're a good fit
- Organize and take thorough notes on prospects
- Learn our offerings inside and out and be able to reference key case study examples to good fit prospects
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
- Perform effective online demos to prospects - present our customized slide deck via Zoom to close the sale
Who you are
- You have a track record of driving results
- You're hardworking and goal-oriented
- You have a tireless positive attitude
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens or hundreds of calls per day
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
- Experience working with CRM software
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- You have a growth mindset and view challenges as learning opportunities, not failures
- You can put yourself in others' shoes and see situations from perspectives other than your own
One of the primary benefits of working with Integrity Design is the uncapped commission structure. As long as clients continue with us as clients, you continue collecting commission on them. The more you sell, the more you make! Additionally, as one of our Business Development Representative, you are able to work from home or wherever you choose. All that's needed is a good internet connection and the ability to make phone calls.
Who we are
Integrity Design started as a simple web design company of one person. As more and more jobs began to come in, we began to expand until today we are a full service digital marketing agency with 300 people working behind the scenes to get projects fulfilled.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈