Business Development Representative – Enterprise
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
WorkChew is a Techstars backed company that helps people find and book flexible workspace in beautiful hotels and restaurants across the US. By partnering with hospitality venues and turning their underutilized space into a network of workspaces, WorkChew provides its members with reserved seating, private meeting space, secure-high-speed WIFI, and exclusive food perks.
Founded by two remote workers who suffered through inconsistent experiences, missed deadlines due to unreliable WIFI, and lost time on the road trying to find a place to drop-in to send an important email. WorkChew is rethinking the office and hospitality industries and is revolutionizing how and where people find workspace.
The WorkChew Enterprise, Business Development Representative is a curious, intelligent, and collaborative individual who works with our Customer Success and Founding team to oversee growth of client relationships at WorkChew. In its simplest form, your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential enterprise customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from various sales tactics and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal.
If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a collaborative fast pace environment, we'd like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
- Uncover, develop, and cultivate qualify leads from marketing campaigns and sales activity
- Schedule, run, and conduct initial client meeting
- Conduct customer demonstrations
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate product offering
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients
- Uncover innovative ways to generate qualified leads and customers
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and WorkChew Founders
- Report to WorkChew leadership on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) on sales results and activity
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Proven work experience as a Enterprise Sales, Marketing, Business Development Representative, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Familiarity with MS Suite
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Relationship building skills and comfort interacting with client stakeholders, including C-level executives
- A personality geared for participating in and leading presentations, meetings, and collaborative sessions
- Willingness to travel and be on site with clients when appropriate
- BS degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field
- Join at the ground level of a rapidly growing company revolutionizing the future of work
- We offer competitive salaries and equity packages
- Unlimited Paid Time Off – we believe time off is crucial to your overall happiness and well being
- Fully remote team that knows what it means to develop and support remote talent
- In addition to a top-of-the-line work laptop, you'll get unlimited access to WorkChew locations with monthly private office credits.
- Monthly Uber Eats stipend because working and chewing is important =)
- We love to have fun - like virtual escape rooms and margarita workshops!
- We'll support your professional growth - from sending you to events that interest you, or exposing you to areas of the business you want to explore
WorkChew is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity. As part of this commitment, we do not discriminate on the basis of age, race, sex, gender, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship, veteran status, or disability status.
If you submit an application, you confirm that you are able to legally work in the United States, and do not require visa sponsorship. WorkChew is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈