Business Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: France
LevantX is the youngest independent current affairs website in the SWANA region, covering everything from hidden personal experiences to the region's most head-scratching but least reported enigmas. In its efforts to grow larger, reach a greater audience, and fully self-sustain its operations, LevantX is offering internships in business development.
Are you looking for the opportunity to learn the tools and skills necessary to build diverse financial capital for startups and NGOs? Do you see yourself creating and maintaining relationships with venture capital firms and individuals?
In your role as Business Development Representative you will work in the Growth team and learn the start-to-end process of developing, navigating, implementing, and maintaining revenue streams in the start-up and NGO worlds!
Benefits of the internship program:
- Enjoy remote global work with a highly flexible schedule.
- Learn highly transferable up-to-date skills and tools to navigate the business world.
- Experience the real-life operations of a start-up and how it feels to work with an international and fully-remote team!
- Acquire instant hands-on experience and measurable results early on.
- Explore the world of fundraising and NGO daily operations.
- Build a network of valuable connections and build your professional profile.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Completing thorough research on all available grants, sponsorships, funds, and other financial assistance for the development of LevantX, from institutional donors to private companies and foundations.
- Working with the Senior Management Team to apply for proposals in a professional and timely manner.
- Assisting in the creation of value proposition pitch decks and budgets for applied proposals.
- Completing thorough research on allocated markets and venture capital firms.
- Working side by side with colleagues in the Growth team to reach targets.
- Assisting in development of business models pertaining to diverse and complex markets.
Who You Are:
- A proven background in the Startup/Non-Profit world, specifically in fundraising and grant Acquisition, and/or experience with creating and developing subscription-based models.
- Experience with contemporary Middle Eastern affairs, humanitarianism and geopolitics.
- Experience in sales and business development is desirable.
- Willingness to learn and develop professional stats and experience on a daily basis.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Attention to detail and thoroughness in completing assigned duties.
- Understanding of the cultural and political sensitivities concerning the Middle East.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
Please apply with your CV and an updated cover letter describing your interest in the position and what you can bring to the table.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: France.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈