Business Development Representative
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Join the SmartCommerce team as a part of the Business Development team for a growing list of A+ clients. SmartCommerce's technology platform lets brands sell from anywhere – by making it as easy to toss products into carts. Built for the unique needs of CPG brands and their consumers, SmartCommerce intelligently eliminates both the friction and PDP cross-selling that has limited the potential for CPG digital purchases, by enabling simple one-click conversions of one or many products from any digital impulse point, into virtually any retailer cart. Come join our fast-paced, high growth company and expanding team as we continue to broaden our footprint to more clients.
In this role you'll be responsible for building and fostering retailer partnerships and ecommerce platforms globally that support the expansion of our platform to existing and new clients. Specifically, we are looking for a leader who can develop and grow our retailer footprint while proactively managing these relationships to support the growing needs of the business. Additionally, we are looking for someone to build and foster relationships with a broad spectrum of ecommerce platforms and large agencies.
- You will build the retailer and ecommerce platform pipeline of prospective leads and partners
- Execute business development outreach and hold meetings with prospective partners
- Onboarding, relationship management, and business strategy with retail and platform partners
- Proactively engage to support of company growth plans and retailer strategy changes.
- 3-5 years of retailer, ecommerce platform experience
- Retailer, Performance advertising and eCommerce knowledge.
- Business development experience working with retailers, ecommerce platform, media agencies and advertisers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail, and good follow-through.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Planning, prioritization and time-management skills.
- A focus on growth and partnership development
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈