Business Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Cadalys is a leading Salesforce Independent Software Vendor (ISV) Partner. Our products are designed to accelerate the time to value for clients seeking to leverage the Salesforce Platform (Health Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud) In support of business needs including employee engagement and population health. We are growing rapidly and looking for a Business Development Representative to help facilitate scheduling, sharing of resources to prospects and lead generation for assigned Account Executives within the organization. As a Business Development Representative you will have an integral role in helping your assigned team carry out daily scheduled tasks within Salesforce.
Business Development Representatives are responsible for driving, organizing, and executing on new opportunities. Adhere to a schedule that helps individual Account Executives or Sales leaders be more be more organized and successful.
- Knowledge/experience of sales cycles for subscription based software
- Prospecting skills
- Phone and cold calling skills
- Knowledge of CRM (Salesforce is a plus but not required)
- Demonstrable sales experience
- Ability to manage Salesforce marketing Campaigns
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in working with a small sales team with high volume
- Possess a self-starter mentality
- Exude positive energy and have a winning attitude
- CRM utilization experience (Salesforce is a plus)
- Strong desire to learn and grow as part of the sales team
- 2-3 years of Salesforce, sales development, lead generation. (Software, IT, Healthcare exposure
If we've intrigued you and you are the right candidate for the role, we will offer:
- A chance to contribute to a company developing a compelling, category defining product
- Challenging and fun work with a chance to make distinct, company-shaping tangible contributions
- An energized, diverse and ambitious team of people on a mission
- Competitive cash and equity compensation
- Comprehensive and affordable medical, dental and vision plans
- Time-off and leave programs designed to meet critical needs for rejuvenation and, when needed, extra support to cope with life events
- Flexible, creative workplace (Remote-based!)
Cadalys is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic information or that of their relatives, friends or associates or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable law.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈