Business Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
We’re looking for a thoughtful and motivated Business Development Representative who wants to be a part of a fast-moving, dynamic sales environment. This opening is for our North American sales team. .
AI advertising automation is a key pillar of our value proposition, and the ability to present the value of AI will be key to success in this role. If you’re interested in expanding your sales skill in a fun environment, this may be the challenge for you!
You will be responsible for introducing prospects to the Sellics suite of SaaS tools, qualifying new business and expansion opportunities. This role plays an integral part in our growth plans across North America.
In this job, you will:
- Qualifying potential sales opportunities from marketing led lead generation campaigns
- Qualifying potential expansion opportunities from outreach to current customer base
- This is not a typical BDR role - there are plenty of opportunities to take the lead and manage new tools and projects based on your interests and skills
- Develop automated sales processes that engage and qualify trial users
- Relay high level Amazon Advertising strategy advice to potential users
- Manage a variety of communication channels with customers (phone, email, messaging)
- Track activity, analyze results, and implement improvements
- This can be your first job in sales (candidates with up to 2 years of experiences are very welcome)
- Comfortable picking up the phone and occasional cold calling
- Implement data driven approach to become a knowledgeable Amazon Advertising strategist
- Ability to become an expert in Sellics software
- Commitment to a career in sales (this position will be partially commission based)
- Internally motivated
- Able to self-manage and achieve results with minimal oversight
- Growth orientated: receive, internalize, and take action on feedback
- Customer first approach
Why should you join Sellics? We offer:
- A talented, growing company and tech/product team
- Competitive compensation package and defined career paths
- High level of responsibility and space to develop
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work
- Free food and drinks, educational "Sellics Talks," regular team events
- Self Improvement Grant funding for external educational pursuits, and additional time off for professional growth
- Participation in our all-expenses paid annual company trip
- A friendly, open, multi-cultural work environment with colleagues from over 35 countries
Sellics is revolutionizing commerce, starting with the world’s biggest online marketplace: Amazon. From starting as a group of friends with targeted business insights and under €2,000 in self-invested startup capital, we’ve transformed into the force we are today: a growing and funded Scale-Up company providing data-driven and Ai-powered B2B SaaS solutions to help Sellers, Vendors, and Agencies across the world be successful on Amazon.
The secret to our success is our team, a group of more than 110 highly-engaged, intelligent, dynamic employees from over 30 countries, spread out across our offices in Berlin and New York City. We’re a pack of people who care about each other, the values we live by, and the success story we’re all helping to write. But don’t just take our word for it… here’s what our teammates themselves (and other candidates!) have written about us on Glassdoor. And, check out this video for even more of a sneak peek of life at Sellics!
Ready to take our company and your career to the next level? We’re looking forward to your application!
We’re proud of our unique culture and the range of experience and perspectives that make it up. As an equal opportunity employer with a friendly, inclusive, and diverse workplace, we eagerly welcome applications from people with all backgrounds and identities.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈