Business Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
What are you looking for?
- Do you wish you had a job that gave you the autonomy, variety, and the challenges that you're seeking?
- Do you wish you worked for a company that felt like a family, worked like a team, and treated each other like friends?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to get your toe in the door at a tech company and develop some marketing and sales skills?
We're dedicated to your personal and professional growth
Engagency is much more than a place to work, it's a place to learn, to lead, and to grow. We've created a place where you're encouraged to explore and develop your skills and interests, both personally and professionally. While we do a lot to nurture and nourish our team, the greatest benefit of joining our team is the balance of autonomy and support that each individual receives.
Good Character = Good Culture
At Engagency, good culture is the natural result of attracting good people. We believe that creating a good company culture is more about what you give, than what you get. We've created a culture that is friendly, collaborative, and down to earth. We've created an environment where doing excellent work, intrinsic motivation, and going above and beyond is the norm– but we still don't take ourselves too seriously.
We've created a culture that is dedicated to caring for each other, and always doing what's right for our customers and putting their needs first. We like to work hard, and we like to relax and have interesting conversations over lunch together. A few times a year we like to celebrate all of our hard work and success, with some really fun and memorable team activities. We've created a place that we all look forward to coming to in the morning. We're honored to have been named one of Austin Business Journal's 2020 Best Places to Work.
Call us idealists, but we don't think it's too much to ask…
We're looking for a hard working Business Development Rep with a curious mind and servant's heart.
- Learn to identify ideal prospects among Fortune 500 companies
- Learn Social Account Based Marketing (ABM) skills by identifying ideal contacts that are target prospects on LinkedIn
- Learn and evolve your writing skills and communication techniques
- Learn to engage prospects and start a conversation using our social channels
- Earn a 2.5% commission on top of your base for all leads you bring in the door
- Must love spreadsheets
- Must have an analytical mind
- Must have servants heart and hunters spirit
- Must be collaborative and be a team player
- Must be efficient and well organized
- Not afraid to ask questions and get input from your manager
- Not be afraid to fail, experimentation is a big part of our culture
NO VISA SPONSORSHIP
We are unable to visa sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters, we ask that you respect our "we don't hire people that are referred to us by a recruiter" policy, by not contacting us. Thanks : )
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈