Business Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Argentina
We're a distributed team that builds digital products for US startups. We love being there when ideas come to life, and when our team of engineers get started it isn't long till we get to see much more than an idea. We believe it is not just talent that does the job, but also the know-how of an organization that understands the right way to do things and learns from its mistakes.
We are looking for a suitable qualified Business Development Representative who is dedicated within this field. You will assist in developing the growth of the business by implementing new and effective strategies. Also, you will seek new opportunities, marketing ideas and help to satisfy customers' needs.
Sounds interesting? Let us tell you a bit more about this position!
- Prospecting, generating, qualifying, processing and following up on leads and appointment setting
- Collaboratively work with the management and designing team to develop lead generation strategies to generate lead opportunities with prospective customers
- Initiates and participates in new business pitches with management team and subject matter experts and own follow-through with the lead prospect
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate internal and external communications
- Providing consistent, concise, accurate and timely weekly/monthly sales lead gen activity reports to management
- Working collaboratively in a team environment and independently
- Assist in preparing concise, targeted proposals and contracts
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Demonstrates a commitment to the technology industry staying educated on the new regulations, innovations and trends.
- Assisting with the promotion of the company's products/services
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years of sales experience preferably within a technology industry is required.
- Experience with lead generation and marketing
- Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written and be skilled in “Selling via Phone” successfully
- Must have some experienced selling IT services, be a successful prospector, and be able to independently develop new prospects in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task daily projects and commitments and employ structured selling methods is required.
- Communication, communication, communication: you're a collaborative teammate, and for you a good team is a team that's always on the same page.
- Very strong English skills, both verbal and written.
The application process is pretty straightforward, just apply with just your CV and you'll be hearing back from us within 24 hours. If you are not sure whether you're a good fit for this position, or have anything you'd like to run by us before applying, just drop us a line
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Argentina.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈