Business Development Representative
3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Business Development Rep (BDR)
Drips is looking for a committed, ambitious, and personable Business Development Representative (BDR) to help us achieve our pipeline and new business bookings goals. In this role, you will generate leads through outbound prospecting and qualify inbound leads to determine sales readiness. You will work closely with Account Executives to strategize on target accounts to secure meetings.
- Generate initial discovery meetings for our Account Executives through the development of targeted lists and outreach strategies.
- Perform daily outreach to target accounts and inbound leads via email, social and outbound calling.
- Work with Account Executives to prioritize and qualify strategic target account lists.
- Understand and convey the Drips value proposition across multiple verticals and use cases.
- Use Salesforce CRM and other tools to track activity and streamline workflow.
- Achieve or exceed quarterly first call and pipeline quotas.
- Partner with sales and marketing in handling leads from inbound through to sale
- Bachelor's degree in business or other related fields
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience in a lead generating role
- Proven ability to hit activity and outcome-based goals (outbound calls, emails, conversations, and meetings
Drips core values are central to how each employee executes in their role daily and exceeds. Below are how we exceed in each core value
Lean – We find the right mix between administration and simply doing things. Over complicating tasks can add time without providing benefit, however just doing things without a plan can add time when course correction is required. To exceed, we finish work in a timely manner while reviewing to make sure we are striking the right balance between the two. Implementing streamlining methods to existing processes ensure we evolve and stay lean.
Passion – Expressing passion daily is the desire to do the job but evolving in the job to expand beyond the base role and taking on additional projects and roles to help teams outside your own while maintaining your individual workload. Understanding that all of the activities we take are to enable our clients, and thus Drips as a whole to be successful. Asking the question, “How is what I am doing today, enabling the success of my teammates and my clients”.
Happiness – Finding the balance in both your personal and work life. Participating in group and team activities as you see fit but understanding that life is about more than just coming into the office daily. Drips has overall wellness programs and additional benefits that assist. True enthusiasm for what we do is essential but comes from understanding the business overall and how we fit into it.
Improve – Never accepting the status quo and being entrenched in a process or workflow. Finding ways to streamline and innovate while bringing those improvements to leadership. Improvement also means understanding the anticipated benefit and it improves our daily working experience, your teammates and Drips Clients overall.
Team – We support and assist our teammates, even if it is outside of our typical duties. We take on additional projects for their added value whether they impact your day-to-day work or not. Being part of a team involves being in close contact every day, respecting each other and the work we do is essential however to exceed in Team, we move outside of our direct team, to the company team as a whole and understand how we impact everything and the value we provide.
We are currently only seeking candidates for a full-time position, no contractor or consulting companies. Drips does not sponsor or transfer work visas. Applicants must be a US Citizen or Green Card Holder to be eligible for employment. Drips is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈