Business Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: EMEA Only
An exciting new opportunity to join PolSource, one the fastest growing Salesforce Partners in the ecosystem has opened up for a Business Development Representative to join our Go to Market team in EMEA. This new role's primary focus will be demand generation for the EMEA sales organisation, you will closely with Practice Leads (product teams) and Sales teams to facilitate targeted campaigns across multiple channels (email, calls etc) to generate qualified leads.
We are looking for an eager, and enthusiastic individual who is able to be creative, use their initiative and help define the role to deliver successful results. There is an opportunity within this role to forge a career in Sales, in the Salesforce ecosystem with PolSource, you will also be handed some existing SMB run rate accounts to manage
- Identify and Qualification of leads, seek out appropriate contacts in organisation, utilising cold calling and email marketing journey
- Become knowledgeable on PolSource offerings and solutions with ability to convey the benefits to prospective customers
- Handover of qualified leads to Sales Account Executive team, ensuring all relevant information is transferred
- Generate call plans for targeted campaigns to new or existing leads
- Collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Practice Teams to facilitate campaign journeys, using Pardot and calling plans
- Collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Practice teams on generation and upkeep of sales content
- Ensure lead process is followed including maintenance of enrichment lead data within Salesforce database
- Complete own research on potential prospects in targeted verticals and solutions
- Management of existing SMB run rate accounts, opportunity to be directly involved in Sales and Account Management, including farming these accounts, managing the relationship, preparing SOW (statements of work), upkeep of database to reflect bookings, and open pipeline
- Support Sales Account Executives during the extended sales process over and above lead qualification
- Ensure lead and customer database is maintained and enriched to support future marketing initiatives, including Salesforce contacts
- Support planning of future marketing initiatives
- Feedback on content and communication messaging to evolve and enhance
- Understanding of the Salesforce platform is preferable but not required
- Experience of sales or marketing environments is preferred
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Build relationships with colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
PolSource are an equal opportunities employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: EMEA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈