Business Development Representative
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
You have spent the last 2-5 years in customer service or sales with a record of successfully achieving objectives. You're incredibly organized with refined public speaking skills and experience in B2B selling. This might be your first job out of college or perhaps you've taken a recent career pivot (we're suckers for change). You're eager to pick up the slack and change grunt work to great work, have a success-autonomy-growth mindset, and are ready to take your career (and Briq) to the next level.
At Briq, we are dedicated to revolutionizing how the construction industry operates. We believe that contractors need better tools to make smarter decisions and that better financial outcomes are possible. Our passionate team is building one of the most powerful tool sets for construction data technology with the mission to give builders deep insights into their businesses and drive better financial outcomes.
Our clients build the roads you drive on, the homes you live in, and the critical infrastructure that supports our economy. We need ambitious A-Players that work hard and want to make an impact in a fast-growing start up. If you're driven, curious, tenacious, and committed to building a great career in business; hustle, collaborate, compete, and are constantly challenging yourself to learn and grow; are hungry to learn new things and adapt easily when trajectories pivot...we want to hear from you!
An eager Business Development Representative who can:
- Own BDR data entry processes and identify opportunities for improvement
- Generate new business opportunities to build sales pipeline
- Partner with Sales Representatives to achieve mutually aligned goals
- Develop a deep understanding of Briq's unique product
- Engage construction professionals via phone, email, and other channels to understand their business challenges and identify opportunities for Briq
- Identify and correct issues with data (fixing contact information, numbers etc.)
- Engage in successful pre-call research and planning
- Contribute to daily team stand ups, collaboration sessions, and group problem solving
- Making a high volume of outbound calls per day
- Follow-up with previous contacts (nurturing leads)
- Maintain accurate records
- Work closely with sales management to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities for new business
- Support Marketing and Demand Generation sales campaigns via outbound calls, emails, and follow up
- Learn from the team everyday, ask questions, place courage over fear, and engage with the sales team daily
- Have the autonomy to operate beyond your role and help the team continuously improve and optimize our process, training, and use of technology
- You're hungry to build and ready to work hard
- You have 2-5 years of experience in customer service or sales
- You are a naturally confident speaker
- You have proficiency with CRM systems like Salesforce
- You have a clear demonstration of passion, dedication, curiosity and self-awareness
- You love to evolve, grow, and learn
- You can prioritize, work to tight deadlines, and remain focused in an incredibly fast-paced, ever changing environment
- You are not risk averse or sensitive to rejection
- You're eager to expand your knowledge of the construction industry and transform one of the world's most salient industries
- You're looking to build a pathway for success in a future sales career
- You want to contribute to something bigger than yourself and have a visible and remarkable impact on the world
Reporting directly to the EVP of Marketing + Industry, this Business Development Representative will get to play a key role in driving organizational success at a unique time in our history. Calling into the Pacific and Mountain time regions, you will have the opportunity to build upon our company brand and customer loyalty, while driving revenue and organizational growth.
Whether you are presenting an exciting and persuasive presentation, undertaking lead generation efforts, setting up home runs for your AE, or researching current trends to better understand the market, this position provides you with the chance to develop and strengthen your leadership, customer service, sales and communication skills. If you enjoy working with people, being challenged everyday, and learning new things, then this job may be the perfect fit for you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈