Business Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Business Development Representative @ The Wanderlust Group
Hi - We're The Wanderlust Group (TWG)! We are a New England based technology startup passionate about connecting people with the outdoors and getting boaters on the water more frequently.
At TWG you'll be an integral part of a small team, be able to make an immediate impact, and work alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you've ever worked with. We believe that great culture enables great teams to do incredible things.
We are searching for a BDR to join our Sales team in Cambridge, MA and work to share the Dockwa product experience with Marinas all across the country.
As a BDR @ TWG you will:
- Connect with Marina owners & dockmasters every day, through high volume outbound calls, with the goal of exposing them to the Dockwa product and scheduling meetings
- Describe the company, the tools, the use cases and the benefits to the Marina
- Book as many product demos as possible for your teammates
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, operations and product teams to provide customer feedback across internal teams
We think the best candidates will:
- Know deep in their bones that they want to pursue a careers in Sales
- Be excellent communicators who take pride in describing complex concepts in simple, easy to understand terms
- Love technology and talking about the ways it can enrich our lives & strengthen businesses
- Love the idea of working in a small company & doing more with fewer resources
- Love data and measurement and be excited about having achievement goals to beat
- Be naturally optimistic and have the mental toughness to deal with lots of objections
- Unlimited vacation
- Health and Dental Insurance
We take pride in growing our Account Executives from within. In the BDR function you will work with exceptional sellers including our co-founder and VP of Sales to learn and hone your skills as a seller.
We are a passionate group of outdoors people who believe deeply that our products will help connect people with nature, and with each other. If that mission resonates with you, we would love to start a conversation!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈