Business Development Representative
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Location: Poland - Remote to clients in Europe
There are very few roles that genuinely offer the opportunity to join a company in its formative stage, that is backed by early investors in some of the most successful, transformative companies in its sector, creating solutions that empower entrepreneurs to focus on changing the world.
As an early hire at Uncapped you will do exactly that, at the intersection of the exhilarating worlds of technology start-ups and Venture Capital. Working directly with inspirational co-founders your role will be hugely impactful, shaping and executing the vision in a fast-growing company of limitless potential.
Are you looking for your next exciting opportunity in sales? Come join our high performing investment team with a disruptive, young company helping founders and decision makers of high growth companies across Europe. Our solution sells itself and the compensation is competitive.
You will develop and own a portfolio of prospects. You will be offering them a solution that solves a huge pain point and beats alternatives head to head. Our customers love what we offer and 90% take more capital. Great word of mouth brings plenty of qualified leads.
You will be joining an amazing team with unparalleled experience, and will experience a startup dynamic environment and develop an investor's critical thinking in the same role. Our focus on hands-on approach training means you will be mentored and developed by accomplished sales leaders who are invested in your success.
Here at Uncapped, we believe founders shouldn’t have to give away ownership of their company to fund growth. That’s why we provide interest and equity-free investments from £10k to £2 million to founders and companies who are changing the world. We charge a flat fee of 6% on the capital provided and get repaid through a revenue share. There are no pitches, cap tables or coffees required. So founders can apply online, receive an offer and start growing their business!
We’re a fully remote company and backed by Europe’s top investors including Seedcamp, Global Founders Capital and Whitestar - early investors in other fintechs such as Transferwise, Revolut, and Funding Circle. We recently raised another $26m of investment and we’re scaling fast!
- Target outreach: Initiate and follow-up communications to potential investment targets through multiple mediums (emails, calls, professional networks).
- Pipeline management: Develop and nurture an investment leads pipeline, providing accurate flow predictions and leveraging our CRM system effectively.
- Strategy: design and implement outreach strategies that you will formulate with our sales leaders, setting our path for growth.
- Knowledge: Become a subject matter expert about target’s investment options and how it compares with our product.
- Collaboration: Contribute to the ongoing development of sales related systems, processes and business practices by sharing recommendations to improve efficiency and capacity and updating our script to focus on key customer needs.
- Culture: Lead by example to create an inspiring team environment where ideas are shared and openness is valued alongside impact to customers.
- You have a university degree with a very good academic record and a history of thinking outside the box.
- You have some experience in a people/customer-centric role, such as sales or partnerships.
- You will ideally be a natural people person: charismatic, emotionally intelligent and able to adapt your communication style to your audience.
- You have excellent analytical skills tempered with a sense of commerciality and business focus and strong administration skills.
- You are organized and have attention to details, nothing gets past you.
- Familiarity with a CRM such as Pipedrive or Salesforce would be excellent. It doesn’t have to be one of those two, but experience with something is ideal.
- You are interested in the high-growth businesses ecosystem, specifically ecommerce, SaaS and D2C business models (or are a fast learner).
- You’re an extremely good communicator in English and comfortable working across different cultures.
At Uncapped, we believe it’s our people who make us successful. We are a startup with big ambitions and we work hard, so we want to give our people the benefits that they really want. We’re constantly adding to this as new people join but here’s a list of the sorts of things you can expect:
- Competitive compensation plan + Company pension
- Personal growth fund - Raise your game from great to spectacular
- Flexible working - Remote-first processes for ultimate flexibility
- 30 days holiday to see the world (send us a postcard) or chill at home (including bank holidays)
- Your birthday off - Enjoy your special day on us
- Annual retreat abroad - Connect with your team on a paid staff trip
- Weekly recognition and awards - Celebrate wins big and small
- Workspace fit for you - Get €300 to improve your home office
- Opportunity to make a big impact every day on the lives of European entrepreneurs!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈