Business Development Representative
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Caylent is a high-growth, Cloud Native and Kubernetes service provider with a strong practice in DevOps and containers. We help small and medium-sized enterprises get applications and services to market by transitioning to cloud-native infrastructure.
We are looking for a high-energy Business Development Representative to play an instrumental role in accelerating our sales initiatives and business growth. We need a self-starter who excels in fast-paced startup environments and thrives on being an active team player.
What You’ll Do:
- Prospect and generate leads as well as create strategic target account lists
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives to establish a territory "plan-of-attack", including target companies, target prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Qualify and set expectations for initial meetings
- Actively listen to customer needs and handle objections
- Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of Qualified Meetings, Opportunities and Pipeline Generation
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. adding contacts, sending regular emails, coordinating strategic discovery meetings)
- Leverage a modern lead generation tool stack, including Salesforce, Linkedin, HubSpot and Apollo
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process
- Participate in regular training & informational sessions
- Detail oriented, organized mindset with an ability to manage time effectively. Must be able to remain focused in the face of many competing interests
- A desire to pursue a career in sales. You are coachable, able to implement feedback and dedicated to continuous self improvement
Ready to apply?
If you’re interested in joining the team at Caylent, please send a resumé and cover letter describing what inspires you and why you think you are a good fit for the team. If you contribute to an open-source project, write a blog, or have a presence on the web (Twitter, Quora, Linkedin, etc.) we would love to hear about it.
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. Caylent welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1-2 years experience gained in prospecting and qualifying leads in an outbound sales environment
- Proficient in GSuite, MS Office Suite. Salesforce would also be an advantage
- Understanding of BDR Day-to-Day (This is Huge!)
- History of quota over-achievement
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing environment
- Previous experience in a lead generation role
- SaaS experience a plus, particularly in technical, infrastructure or devops products
- 100% remote, work from home or in a shared We-Work Space
- Competitive salary
- Medical and life benefits
- Generous holidays and paid time off
- Bonus program
- Access to the latest tools and systems
- Individual professional development plan
- Fun corporate events
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈