Business Development Representative
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Representative. The company is looking for a motivated individual with strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to prospect and build new customers at companies within the US and Canada. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and takes pride in their work and achievements.
- Building a pipeline of new prospects via ZoomInfo, LinkedIn, networks of existing customers, etc.
- Meeting or exceeding an assigned quota of 25 calls and 30 emails per day
- Providing support to the Business Development Executive team by performing administrative tasks and research and providing in-depth information
- Creating custom messaging tailored to prospects based on their job title, research projects and past educational history
- Constantly setting up interactions with these prospects via email, phone, Zoom or other means of communication
- Generating quotes and closing sales with these prospects
- Working with current Business Development Executives to develop opportunities mutually through their accounts and your prospects for both top-down and bottom-up selling
- Assisting as needed with special projects and events
- Direct sales experience, preferably in a technical setting
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- A strong work ethic and the ability to network
- Analytical and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree
Location: Champaign, Illinois, or remote
Wolfram is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at its company. Women, people of color, members of the LGBTQ community, individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈