Business Development Representative
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Netherlands
We are Virtuagym: a leading SaaS company providing an innovative all-in-one solution for health professionals ranging from large gyms to personal trainers. This includes exercise, nutrition guidance, progress tracking, and online coaching.
We are with two offices in Amsterdam and Medellin 200+ employees, nearly 15 million end-users, 30,000 trainers and more than 6,000 health clubs worldwide. Virtuagym is a scale-up which grows 100% every year.
Constantly increasing, we are looking for a new face to complement our Business Development Representatives team by representing our product for the Benelux market. Will you join us in our quest to create a healthier and happier world?
How life at Virtuagym will be:
In this role, you will be a key player responsible for the growth and development of Virtuagym as well as seeking out new clients for Virtuagym. You will add to the process of engaging and motivating our clients to use our software and expanding our customer base every day.
Team work, celebrating shared success and integrity are the most important values at Virtuagym and you will definitely have a chance to contribute to them. Every one of your days with us will be an opportunity to cultivate and evolve your personal and professional skills, as well as to raise awareness and make a major impact on a global scale. Here, at Virtuagym, we are not just colleagues, we are friends, willing to help, and support each other, so by joining us you become a part of an amiable and energetic team.
Some of your key tasks will be:
- Targeting fitness B2B prospects by leveraging best lead generation resources
- Pitching the products with excellent sales messages
- Contacting prospects via a multi-channel approach - cold calling, email, networking and social media
- Arranging demo scheduling with account executives and logging activities in CRM
What you will bring to the team:
- 1+ year of experience in sales, working with B2B clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and English
- Prior experience with cold calling
- You know how to easily establish contact and convince
- You feel comfortable working with a lot of freedom and autonomy and ready to take responsibility
- Enthusiastic, persistent, result-driven and determined to overachieve your goals
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- You live in the Netherlands
- Affinity with fitness is a plus
Here’s why you should come work with us:
Next to being inspired daily by talented and motivated colleagues, having plenty of opportunities for personal and professional growth, and working in an office with a stunning view near the Amsterdam Amstel station, these are the main Virtuagym perks:
- You’ll be joining a diverse and international team made up of over 30 nationalities across our offices in Amsterdam and Medellin, working in an informal and fun environment
- We are remote friendly, so working full time from home or some days in the office is both an option
- We provide a full-time contract, 25 paid holidays per year (based on a full-time contract), 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan
- An opportunity for the dynamic career growth with a lot of support from the management team
- Stay healthy with our Health Program: we provide monthly contribution towards your gym subscription, offer free weekly crossfit & yoga classes, fresh fruit daily, and a Friends & Family gym discount
- We love to learn: join our knowledge exchange sessions (pizza included!), Lunch & Learns with interesting speakers and more
Are you ready to join us?
Please do not hesitate to apply by clicking the ‘Apply for this Job’ button below! We will get back to your application within 5 working days.
For any questions on the vacancy, please get in touch with the recruitment team at [email protected].
Please note that we do not collaborate with third parties to fill this vacancy.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Netherlands.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈