Business Development Representative
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America & Australia
Check out the full job description in our Qwilr page here:
We're looking for an ambitious Business Development Representative to join our growing global Sales team
As a BDR on the Sales team, you'll be the first point of contact for all of Qwilr's outbound sales efforts — helping leads understand the problems Qwilr solves and generating demand and excitement for Qwilr's product within large organisations that fall squarely within Qwilr's highest value target market.
You'll be directly contributing to Qwilr's growth, learning the ropes of a growth-stage startup and the ins and out of sales, and growing with the organisation — with a path into an Account Executive role for top-performers.
It is an incredibly exciting time at Qwilr — we're growing as never before — and with your help we'll reach even greater heights.
Note: This is remote role for folks in North America who can cover mainly PST hours or Sydney-siders who are looking for a semi-remote role with flexibility of mixing work-from-home days with office days.
What You'll Do
- Take cold leads, warm them up and convert them into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives with whom you'll be partnered.
- Draft highly personalised emails that engage leads by helping them recognise the problems Qwilr solves and the value it can offer to their organisations.
- Cold call leads (even C-level executives) whenever that make sense.
- Quickly develop an understanding of Qwilr's ideal customer base and effectively showcase Qwilr's unique value propositions — whether through email, phone or video calls.
- Enjoy creative license and demonstrate resourcefulness in managing limited time and resources wisely, to ensure you're always doing things that really matter and get you closer to success.
We'd love to hear from you if...
- You have some experience in a BDR or SDR role and are comfortable engaging leads through email, phone and video.
- You have a consultative sales approach and excel at developing your own sales style and tailoring every conversation to a lead's unique circumstances — we don't use mechanical sequences or scripts at Qwilr, so you'll be operating in a relatively unstructured environment.
- You believe in Qwilr's mission and recognise the unique value Qwilr's product offers.
- You're enthusiastic, energetic and ambitious, with a desire to continue learning and improving and take initiative to help promote the same among your peers.
- You have experience at a growth-stage B2B SaaS company.
- You have experience selling to sales and marketing leaders.
- You're familiar with CRMs like HubSpot and Salesforce.
Find out more about our product, investors, benefits, and a glimpse into life at Qwilr here: https://team.qwilr.com/b-qtywlVfMSJCz
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America & Australia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈