Business Development Manager - Accounting Professional Channel
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
VeriClock is a fast growing software company based in the beautiful City of Vancouver that provides a best-in-class scheduling and time tracking solution. Established in 2010, we have gained an excellent foothold in markets throughout North America. We are looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive revenue growth by identifying, vetting, and managing relationships with accounting firms, bookkeepers and other accounting professionals who will refer VeriClock to their clients.
While we are based in Vancouver, we are open to remote working arrangements and are interviewing for this role by video conference.
Your role will center around your ability to connect and collaborate with new and existing accounting professionals to make sure they are getting the most out of their experience with VeriClock. You will be the primary person responsible for demonstrating the value of our product to accounting professional and discussing how VeriClock can can be beneficial to the growth and development of their practice.
What you'll do:
- Uncover and enlist new accounting professionals in the partner program by primarily prospecting for potential partners
- Establish a pipeline of new accounting professionals using telephone, email, social media, virtual events and in person meetings (once resumed)
- Build trusted relationships with accounting professionals in the program and enthusiastically support their use of VeriClock with their clients
- Develop and provide accounting professionals with assistance, resources, education, practice development consulting, and creative solutions
- Work across departments including the marketing, product, and support teams to ensure proper and successful implementation, and ensure that accountant feedback is received and responded to internally
- 5+ years in SaaS sales/business development positions
- Experience in recruiting and managing channel sales partners especially accounting professionals
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to develop marketing collateral (online and in person)
- Strong business acumen with the desire to create a top notch partner experience
- Adept at adjusting “on the fly” in order to meet partner requirements
- Capable of compiling feedback from customers and passing it on accordingly
We provide a fun, relaxed and remote working environment along with competitive compensation and a health-spending account. If this sounds like the perfect fit for you then do not hesitate to apply. We are interviewing for this role straightaway.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈