Business Development Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
We are OSOME.COM (read more here) we are building financial back-office solution for small ecommerce businesses (amazon sellers, shopify store owners etc.). We take all the boring accounting / finance tasks off the entrepreneurs' chests and do them in the most efficient way, applying all the buzzword tech that comes to your mind (ok, except for VR, maybe soon).
Our continued success has attracted significant investment to expand our operations and we are now seeking to hire a Business Development Manager, remote, work form home
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO WORK WITH US
Our founding team has led two companies to successful acquisition so we have the knowledge and experience of building a sustainable environment so that the team can achieve outstanding results.
We believe that we hire thoughtful individuals, hence we believe that no one needs step-by-step guidance and constant control. So no textbook scripts, no stupid rituals, no monitoring if you turned on your laptop at 9 or at 9.15 and no any other corporate bureaucracy.
Instead, we will provide you with:
- Responsibility and autonomy to do things your way,
- tools comfortable to work with (both from home and at the office),
- quotas allowing you to grow but achievable,
- health insurance, a couple of extra days of holiday, and performance and salary review every 6 months.
- great friendly team spread across 6 countries
- a pretty cosy office in the City of London (as if we are able to use it).
ABOUT IDEAL CANDIDATE (Business development manager, remote, work from home):
- empathetic and interested in people. you like to know the story of each of the client that comes to us, you have a genuine interest in their situation and you'd like to help them out
- experienced in sales. the ideal candidate would have 4+ years of selling to small business owners with great results
- with a black belt in communications. you can hold a conversation, written and verbal, with people from diverse backgrounds (engineers and entrepreneurs, PAs and doctors etc)
- highly organised. you are meticulous in managing your time and your pipeline
- experience with the bookkeeping/ accounting and / or with e-commerce industry would be a huge plus
- Market level salary
- Stock option pool for employees
- Health insurance
- Extra holiday days
- Flexibility to work from home or at our office in London
Our business is expanding fast and we endeavour to provide all Business Development Manager applicants with a speedy and enjoyable interview process.
Stage 1: Phone screening Interview
Stage 2: Professional skills interview
Stage 3: Culture interview
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈