Business Development Manager
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: APAC Only
- Drive client acquisition and new user growth for derivatives products.
- Onboard retail/institutional trading clients/partners and maintain relationships with them.
- Promote a varied product suite, including tradable products and market data services.
- Create, implement promotional campaigns and social media drives in coordination with global marketing teams and local country managers.
- Conduct administrative duties and weekly internal reporting.
- Monitor industry developments and trends in the community.
- Analyse competitors and find opportunities to grow Binance’s market share.
- Strong financial derivatives product knowledge and experience working in the crypto industry is preferred.
- Languages: bilingual in English and Mandarin, for communication with customers.
- Good understanding of different regulatory landscapes globally.
- Client-facing experience with both retail and institutional clients.
- Good interpersonal skills with 2-5 years experience working in financial services/crypto/fintech.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: APAC Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈