Business Development Manager
2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Since 2015 TeleClinic has been a constant innovator in the German healthcare market. We grow with more than 20% month over month and have been awarded as one of the 100 most innovative Startups in 2018 by Forbes Magazine.
As Business Development Manager you'll be responsible for an essential part of TeleClinic: The activity of our doctors. In that role, you'll analyze user behavior, derive strategic and operational initiatives from data, and drive cohort treatment capacity and satisfaction over time. To do so you'll be in close interaction with our Head of Doctor Operations, CCO, and COO.
- Analyze and plan our treatment resources based on data: You enable continuous data-driven capacity planning based on various KPIs from the demand, operations, supply, and billing side at TeleClinic. You steer which doctor specialties we recruit in which time frame - always optimizing for the best possible patient experience on TeleClinic and the sustainable profitability. You further improve our doctor capacity planning process on a regular basis.
- Optimize the doctor retention rate and win-back rate: You understand the needs and satisfaction drivers of our doctors. You define, develop and operationalize initiatives that drive satisfaction and retention of active doctors and the reactivation of inactive doctors. You steer retention measures to monitor the success of the implemented initiatives closely.
- Define and operationalize pricing and incentive measures: You are the brain behind the incentive structure for our doctors. By always having the overview and precise knowledge of all doctors and their treatment capacity across our network you develop dynamic pricing and incentive measures to best support the overall matching process between patients and doctors.
- Strive for excellence and learn from the team: You strive to deliver the best possible experience for our (internal) users by empowering them through effective software. You will work closely together with experienced peers from a consulting, tech, and startup background, shaping your understanding of how to deliver the best results given a certain problem.
- Graduated top of your class with a Bachelor or Masters degree in data oriented studies (e.g. physics, management, math, statistics, etc.) from a top-tier university.
- 2+ years of experience in a high-performance environment such as a startup, top-tier analyst firm, or data analytics department of a corporate company.
- Highly analytical and comfortable around numbers.
- Meticulous attention to detail and joy in making processes more efficient.
- Persistence and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Proactive mindset with an ability to think outside the box and enrich the team with new, creative ideas.
- Ability to respond to changing priorities in an evolving business environment. Exceedingly stress-resistant under high-pressure situations.
- Confident team player with an ability to gain consensus, cooperate with supervisors, and help business and technical teams in working together towards a timely issue resolution.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Competitive salary
- TeleClinic is a remote-first company
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated, and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year- up to 30 vacation days
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive (MacBook Pro etc.)
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag, and much more)
- You don't speak German? No problem! You get 350€ per year for German courses
- A fun, challenging, and meaningful work environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈